Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
W
OP Offline
W
I last spoke to two friends on the island resort of Caya Espanto 3 miles out from San Pedro last night at 11:pm, via Internet..It sounded as if the island was washing away, They attempted to leave by boat! Have not heard from them. Does anyone have any info on Cayo Espanto or Todd and German?
Thanks

Does anybody have an update?

To my knowledge, there aren't any reports of them missing, but I will ask for you later today. Can you give me more details?...last name?....ages?...where from?

Thanks

This seems to be the only posting left on the board. Perhaps the others were on sites that had to be purged. I used the search function, and not even this posting showed up. They were in the first few days of the storm.

V
V
Noon thursday,10-12 I just spoke to Barbara at Cayo Espanto's main office, Todd & German are fine ther were no injuries on the island.
Employess are working their cabooses off rebuilding to re-open by Oct 29. Yippee!!!
David should be back in the office tomarrow and will have more information at that time.
Hope this helps a little
vikki0101

V
V
[Linked Image]

D
D
Saw head chef at International yesterday. He was headed for El Salvador for a day of R&R, back today he said. Hope this helps.

J
J
hi everyone.....this is the very tired jeff gram

the first thread of this posting is from first of october. no worries. sorry everyone was scared.

I posted upon my first return last week. I have been twice. Going back again next week.

We are, as vicki put it, working our cabooses off. We will be just fine. our docks are gone but being rebuilt. all of my tacky temporary buildings are gone. That is OK, but I wish i had all the stuff in them

we are very fortunate. thank God for Armando Graniel's buildings.

we lost only 6 - 10 coconut trees and my mangroves look awful, but they will recover.

we have power and our fixed cellphones now.

thank you for all your concerns.

jeff

[This message has been edited by Jeff Gram (edited 10-12-2000).]

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 370 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.