Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#268623 02/20/08 10:02 PM
B
BamaB's Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Who offers the best snorkel & fishing tour?
we'd like to do a day trip where we snorkel a while, fish for a while, I thought I saw advertisements for them but now I can't locate them. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Try cholo's we where there in Oct. and had a great time snorkeling and fishing with one of their guides I am pretty sure they have a web site, but if you can't find one, they are located on front street by the green house, and the Belize bank, right on the beach. If you ask around where you are staying any local will know where it is located, they also have a bar by the same name right there on the beach in front of their dock. The prices where very reasonable, and if you catch some fish, if you want, your guide will cook them up for you on the beach they did a great job with the cooking I must add. Hope you have a great time and catch a lot of fish. Good Luck

love like you've never been hurt, work like you don't need the money,dance like no one is watching
B
BamaB's Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Thanks!

S
S
we use Patojo's at the Tides for the past 3 trips and the upcoming one also. See Sabrina and she will hook you up to what you need.

go to fishingsanpedro.com web site let steve hook you up with clifford and eric ..they do a great job ...you will catch fish and snorkel with great guides two nice guys ..enjoy..

Living The Dream Every Day!
D
D
we just got back and from the bottom of my heart you definetly need to contact oliver with carribean tours.ive been many places and i just cant say enough about our day it was possibly one of the best days of my life.really it was the most awesome thing i have ever experienced

B
BamaB's Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Thanks. We'll check them out!

FYI I had fun on a trip when we fished and snorkeled along the way to Caye Caulker - ate lunch in Caye Caulker and then fished and snorkeled on the way back to San Pedro Town. It is an awesome adventure and many varieties of coral between the two islands. Belize it!

Last summer we had a GREAT time with Jerry Ack and his extremely funny brother Mario. We actually went out with them for two days. Day one we fished south towards Caye Caulker, snorkled Shark Ray Alley, ate lunch on Caulker and fished our way back. Second day we headed north, fished, Mario caught some lobster, and we had a BBQ at Basil Jones. If you can't find his number here on the board, I have it somewhere.

B
BamaB's Offline OP
OP Offline
B
K46, thanks, that sounds exciting, what is the name of their company?

And Margarita, who did you take that trip with?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 297 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.