Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
C
C
MissLena, we land late on the 5th and will be in Maya Beach on the 6th. After we leave there we'll be be-boppin' around the country. I'll PM you my cell # when I get my rent-a-phone; maybe we can hook up!

P
P
OMG Miss Lena all I can say is that I was laughing out loud histerically while reading the blog on your first adventure! What an awesome description of your trip. You should really think about a movie. LOL! Unfortunately your route does not come through Los Angeles so I cannot meet you but boy would I love to. What a spirit. Thanks so much for sharing.

HEY LENA BIG HUG!!!! yeah lets fix it. didn't notice it got fouled up

been real busy, missed this thread somehow.....

let me know what we need to fix.... email me at [email protected], easier to catch me....

[Edit: The Two Gringas archives have been fixed. 'Lena]

OP Offline
OK, I got the proposed route map posted. It's back in the first post //ambergriscaye.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/268416#Post268416 .

OP Offline
Why is this woman smiling?

[Linked Image]

And just what does she think she's doing???

let's see,, from the key tag i'd say it's a rental, it's up on blocks, she can breath.
she was evicted from the motel in the back for lewd and inapropriate behavior, but she was thrilled to have a nice warm trunk to sleep it off. and no one closed the lid.
close?

Lena, hope you two make it for a stop in Auburn! smile

I can never remember which is better . . . safe? . . . or sorry?
OP Offline
Cat -- I look forward to the meet-up, but will you still be in Bz when we arrive at the end of March?

Pook -- Thank you for laughing laugh it is the biggest complement I could receive. Too bad you're so far west of our route...

Marty -- Thanks for the hug, now please stop pinching my butt. wink

Barny -- Not all that close. Hey, we'll probably be out Placencia-way in the first week or to of April; will you be in residence then?

Leah-Ann -- I sure hope so too. We expect to be up at Donner Pass, heading south; but may well make the detour down the hill to Auburn if the timing works out. How late do you serve dinner? laugh

Abrazos a todos,
'Lena

OP Offline
Any more guesses on the photo?

Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 372 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.