Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#270832 03/07/08 11:19 PM
DonnaR Offline OP
OP Offline
I have just returned from my first trip to AC. Was there a week and it wasnt enough. (Been home 3 hours and Im already looking for flights for my next trip there).

What a great vacation. People there are sooo friendly. Had great tours with Searious. HIGHLY recommend them. They were GREAT GREAT GREAT. Not one complaint. Took the Lamanai, Cavetubing and Manatee trips. Herman, Willie, Martin and Geovanni were the best guides. Very knowledgable and fun.

Stayed at Exotic Caye Resorts which was heaven. Thanks Carol for the GREAT room. It was heaven. 12 steps from the water. Got my butt up every morning at 6:15am to watch the sunrise..even when I got home at 4am from partying the night before. Well worth it.

I highly recommend AC and will never forget this trip.

Kudos to everyone who helped us make this vacation the best ever. I wont pass the word to many tho..lol..want to keep the tourist pop down. LOL

Another ACoholic is born.

smile

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Yes my wife ,sister and I had a great time last year at AC and CC.Thats why we are returning in the beginning of April.After all our travels we have decided to return to a tropical location.Belize was great!I really believe the natives are friendly and dont dislike the "tourists" like many places do.
Diving ,drinkin and just plain havin fun was very easy to do.I can see myself returning many times as I grow old.Hopefully it can still keep its same charm and friendly atmosphere.

So happy to hear you all love the cayes so much. We sure do too.

S
S
I can attest to the fact that Donna and her friends had a blast in San Pedro.....at various places....at all hours of night and day......keeping very questionable company!!! wink They know how to party and I'm glad I was able to hang with them for a moment. Donna, PM me with your email address so we can keep in touch. Cheers, Mike

Rum is the answer. What was the question?
Donna,

We were there at the same time and stayed at Exotic also, which one were you? I agree it is a great place with wonderful people!

More to come later!!!

J
J
we just got back from our first stay in AC, and it was the best place we have ever been to. already booked our trip for next Feb, and are actually looking at buying a villa with some friends.

just the most amazing place and people.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 110 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,198
Posts500,015
Members20,458
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.