Thanks we saw the rats yes ratS the first one we think died from the poison. The second got smart and wouldn't touch the poison no way no how. So I got some glue traps well he figured out how to get out of those and boy was he getting bold now. We weren't scaring him anymore well enough is enough We had closed all the holes under the house in the house except for the one under the sink as we want him to get the poison. Yesterday I had enough and got a rat trap the wooden ones and sure enough we got him last night. I haven't slept in a week niether has my dad who is visiting now we are going to keep putting it out at night and hope that he was the last. Sigh.