Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#262696 01/12/08 09:38 AM
F
Fluffy1 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
It will be a year and some change since I'll return to one of my favorite places in the world, Belize. I typically get there at least two maybe three times a year but work and life getting in the way, was only able to make one trip in 2007. Well, I'll be back. Arriving on March 30th and departing on April 5th. This time, I'll have a group with me. 7 in total. Soooo, if any of you are in the area, look me up at Exotic Caye. Will more than likely find me at Crazy Canucks. Just ask for Fluffy. The local crowd will now exactly who you are looking for. Drummer Dan or GOVIKES if you see this, tell Nancy and Cathy I'm on my way. Have sent them emails but no response. Jesse, save me a spot during happy hour!!!!

Looking forward to some much needed rest and lots and lots of Belikins and white rum w/ sprite!!!

Hugs to all!

Last edited by Fluffy1; 01/12/08 09:39 AM.

Shelly
OOPS meant to send PM not reply

Last edited by Windjammer; 03/12/08 01:21 AM.
F
Fluffy1 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Ok....it's so close I can almost taste it. 12 more sleeps. But who's counting? San Pedro, here we come AGAIN!!!!

Shelly
S
S
Ohmigod!!! Can San Pedro handle 7 of 'em? We had trouble with one!

Fluffy,

Have a great time, we got back about 2 weeks ago and I am already planning a return trip. Tell Aly and Elva that Christie and Steve said hi and we miss them!!!

F
Fluffy1 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Jesse: Have I told you today how much I LOVE YOU!!! Save my favorite bar stool for me.

Christie: I'll definitely tell Aly and Elva hello for you. I am so thrilled to hear you enjoy SP as much as I do. One of these days we need to plan a trip where we can hook up and enjoy SP together. It wouldn't be any fun meeting in Michigan, where we live. It's much more fun traveling thousands of miles away.

Shelly
Fluffy ~ Have a great trip, I'm soooo jealous, I wanna go too! I remember when we were both down there, still have the pic of Glenn & I that you took of us by the pool in a frame and on my computer desk! Anyway have a great time w/the little ones down there. Tell, Joe I said HI.

Coco
Hey Fluffy and Coco,

We all need to get together and talk Belize!!! Maybe we can all meet 1/2 way for all of us this summer (when it's warm!!) Or better yet you guys could come to the lake and spend the weekend!!! Stay with us or check out Bay Point Inn -baypointinn.com we would have a blast!!!

Coco I still need to do a trip report for you and we did relay your message to Josie!!! She said hi!!

Lakegirl~
I know how hard those trip reports are to do. Thanks for telling Josie hello for me ~ that meant alot.
With all this snow today, do ya think it's ever gonna get warm?
It would be fun to get together and meet you, and I'd love seeing Fluffy again also!

Coco
Hey Coco,

Yes this snow sucks!! Took me forever to get home from work today. Hopefully this will be the last? We had a great trip again this year I only wish we could get down there more than once a year frown

I will PM you hopefully this weekend with a full report!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 250 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.