Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#271460 03/11/08 04:48 PM
OP Offline
Does anyone know the price of a daily pass and what kind of cardio equipment they have? Also, I know this is kinda a silly question, but do they have a scale?

Happiness is a voyage, not a destination....live & enjoy every moment....

~*~Ania~*~
Visitor rate

Daily - $10.00
Weekly - $20.00

To weight yourself most accurate is Tropic Cargo. Tell the guys I sent ya, lol!

That's US, right I DO?

Scales are evil!

It is BZ dollars.

Actually the Tropic Scale doesn't seem as evil as the US scales. Must be all that walking and fresh fish.

OP Offline
Haha the tropic scale eh? haha...okay I'll keep that in mind, thanks. Do you know if there are elliptical trainers and treadmills at the fitness center?

~*~Ania~*~
Stephania, you are my kinda gial! I love the elliptical and treadmill!! Throw in a stationary bike and I'm in Heaven! Maybe I'll see you at the gym!

Unfortunately when you weight yourself at Tropic it is US pounds, not Belize so you can't divide that by two.

OP Offline
haha nice travelqueen! Gotta stay on track when I'm on vacation! Is that where you work out? Is it a nice facility?

~*~Ania~*~
Treadmill, gial!!! Yes, they have a treadmill however we have the nice beach which works you out twice as hard running in the sand. Swimming laps in the ocean for cardio is also is quite a workout with the resistance. I tend to be lower in weight/dress size in Belize and going to the gym way less than in the states. When in the states I go nearly daily and have half the results as my exercise in BZ.

Try doing some lunges in the sand... mixed with running sprints inbetween and you'll be sweating gial.

OP Offline
I agree with you "I DO", plus you have the sunshine giving you a nice tan and the ocean to cool you off smile Best time to run to avoid busy beaches?? 6am?? Oh god, I can just see myself crawling outta bed after a night at wet willies and big daddy's, to go running down the beach....haha, maybe I shouldn't even go to bed...lol

~*~Ania~*~
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 182 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.