Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 31 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 30 31
S
S
Sorry, head wasn't on straight. Banana Beach is about 3 times the distance than Canucks. To Grumpy and Happy's add on about 200 yards.

A
AZW Offline
A
I reckon I'll just start right now, Crazy!
From your moniker I suspect that you dive. Are you a Belize returnee? Care to make a suggestion or two to an AC dive virgin?

AZ Wayne

Originally Posted by AZW
I reckon I'll just start right now, Crazy!
From your moniker I suspect that you dive. Are you a Belize returnee? Care to make a suggestion or two to an AC dive virgin?

AZ Wayne

Wayne, nothing wrong with a few 'decompression beers' after a day of diving.

However, in the event that I consume more than 'copious amounts' of alcohol, I'm planning my diving around the crawl to prevent DCS.

This is going to be my first time to the island, but I've ready plenty of good things, and friends of mine have recommended it. I won't be doing the Blue Hole dive, but I'm told the remainder of the atolls are a 'must'.

Of course, Hol Chan and Shark Ray Alley are must do's from everything that I've heard and read.

I'm diving with Peter at Protech and am arranging an atoll trip with him. I don't know how big his boats are, or how booked he is that week, but if you don't have a dive op lined up yet, why not hop on board. I'll be diving by my lonesome for most of the week as I'm the only hardcore diver in my group.

The Crazy Canuck Diver from Crazy Canuckistan....

Jeff.

Originally Posted by SimonB
Sorry, head wasn't on straight. Banana Beach is about 3 times the distance than Canucks. To Grumpy and Happy's add on about 200 yards.

Thanks Simon. I was actually looking for the walking distance as a rough 'time' estimate.

While I have you though, is the provisioning business I keep hearing about yours? If it is, I had the information but seem to have misplaced it on the computer. Is there a site I can get the information from again?

Thanks again!!

S
S
Let's see, Canucks is .81 miles from Central Park, Banana Beach is 1.44 miles from Central Park so the distance from Grumpy and Happy's to Canucks is .63 miles plus about 200 yards.

Our website is www.lagniappe-belize.com

S...

Simon, thanks for that information. That is totally stumbling distance!!

And thanks for the link!!!

FISH ON Offline OP
OP Offline
We should land about 230 pm on the 31st.i'm figuring we should be at Crazy Canuk's around 6 or so. If that works for you we will see you then. We are staying at Xanadu which is only a couple hundred yards from there.

H
H
actually surgery is this Thursday, Breast Cancer but caught it early and a lumpectomy is all that is needed. She will be Ok. Thanks for the concern.

Last edited by HB Glen; 03/17/08 10:31 PM.

HB Glen
Huntington Beach, CA
Proud Harley Owner
I can't believe how close we are to leaving already!

Only 3 more work days left this week, then 4 more work days next week before we leave.

This is our last weekend at home to clean and pack. Whew!!!

Canuk-Diver said: "I won't be doing the Blue Hole dive, but I'm told the remainder of the atolls are a 'must'."

I'm asking why not do the Blue Hole?

I'm also asking Pedro2, if he has day trips to Halfmoon Caye that do not include Blue Hole?

I thought I posted this already but I can't find it anywhere. So sorry, if it is a bit of a repeat.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Page 14 of 31 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 30 31

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 289 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.