Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 31 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 30 31
Ok folks here is rough line up. Specials and draws are still to be confirmed. Can't wait to see everyone's Gilligan's Island costumes.

Lime 4pm - 5pm

Roadkill 5pm - 6pm

Hideaway 6pm - 7pm (still to confirm)

Casa Picasso 7pm - 8pm

Pedro's - wii bowling - 8pm on

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

I knew that the West Coast of Vancouver was rated that way. Didn't realize Campbell River was.

No kidding on to each their own! smile I can understand you making a special trip out to the West Coast to experience some of the finest diving the world has to offer. I cannot understand why you would make a special trip to dive Minnewanka. smile

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

AZW, the day after was definte "moderation" for me on the March Crawl. TacoGirl, I vote for AZW to carry "bell". That way Arizona will will stay in the game.
Heck, just have fun. We sure did thanks for all the hard work by the TWO TACOS. "Crawlers", don't forget about your host!

"Hold on Tight To Your Dreams" ELO
Originally Posted by tacogirl
Ok folks here is rough line up. Specials and draws are still to be confirmed. Can't wait to see everyone's Gilligan's Island costumes.

Lime 4pm - 5pm

Roadkill 5pm - 6pm

Hideaway 6pm - 7pm (still to confirm)

Casa Picasso 7pm - 8pm

Pedro's - wii bowling - 8pm on

Sweeeeeeeeeet!!! WII BOWLING!!!

Thanks for setting all this up Taco's!!!

Originally Posted by seashell
I can understand you making a special trip out to the West Coast to experience some of the finest diving the world has to offer. I cannot understand why you would make a special trip to dive Minnewanka. smile

Well, it's on the way to to Campbell River, now isn't it my dear? LOL!!! wink

A
AZW Offline
A
OK, now I have a BUNCH of questions.... but the 2 I really need to ask are:

1. What is "bell" and why should I carry it and what makes you think I wouldn't stay in the game without said "bell"?!(OK that's 3, but you get the point)

2. "Wii bowling"??!?

AZW

You make a good point Canuk-Diver ... and the above water scenery is very hard to beat at Minnewanka. Not to mention that one might have to stop in Calgary, for a brew on the way.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

M
M
I'm soooo jealous. We won't be there until the 18th. But we ordered a Wii yesterday and will bowl from home on the 1st in your honor.

AZW, a Nintendo Wii is a video game console. For bowling, you hold a controller and make the motion of bowling towards the TV and you'll see the bowling ball go down the lane on the TV. You can affect the speed and spin of the ball by your arm movement. It's great fun.

Azw

The bell is a cow bell that we have courtesy of DCG it is a great asset for drunk wrangling lol (she brought two and one was donated to the school to use as a fire bell)

Mrs. Astrodude is right, wii bowling is great fun there is also pool table and foozeball as well.

Hope there are some foozeball players in the crowd.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

Seashell, of course, Calgary is ALWAYS a stop for me. One of my friends is a professor at the UofC in the English Department.

Page 17 of 31 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 30 31

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 291 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.