Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 21 of 31 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 30 31
Canuck, it's Pedro2. They are entirely different people but you should make it a point to meet them BOTH when you're down!

Happy diving to ya!

C-D, I don't think you'll want to do much diving with P1! P2 maybe!

I've already told you more than I know.
Oh, don't let 'em fool ya - P1 dives alright! wink

I can never remember which is better . . . safe? . . . or sorry?
Whoops! Thanks for spotting that.

That was a typo on my part! I know that there is two pedros. And yes, I certainly will be making a point of meeting them both on my trip. LOL!

A
AZW Offline
A
General question regarding water temps: I prefer to dive in a skin, but no wetsuit. I'm pretty temperature tolerant. Will I be able to get by without a wetsuit or should I bring along my 3 mm shortie just in case?

AZW

R
R
We'll beat you there! We arrive to Belize city at 11:20. I'm not sure which flight we're on (my BF did this part of the planning and I dont have the itinerary) ... but I'm looking forward to see you all at the crawl!

Thanks so much for everyone organizing this.

Also -- Is this "Lime" easy to find? I looked on the wikimap thing and it looks like it is very close to the airport -- since this is our first time to Ambergris Caye we want to make sure not to get lost!!

Right across the street, you can't miss it.

I've already told you more than I know.
R
R
Thanks!

Originally Posted by AZW
General question regarding water temps: I prefer to dive in a skin, but no wetsuit. I'm pretty temperature tolerant. Will I be able to get by without a wetsuit or should I bring along my 3 mm shortie just in case?

Wayne, if you look in the WEATHER section of the forums, there's an actual surface temperature chart for each day. I think the last time I looked, it was at about 27.5C / 87F. Sounds like you'll be ok. I dive in a 5mm shorty with full length arms. I've been looking for a full length 3mm, but haven't found one that I like yet (most of the zippers are too short and hard to get into).

Originally Posted by RedSoxGirl
We'll beat you there! We arrive to Belize city at 11:20. I'm not sure which flight we're on (my BF did this part of the planning and I dont have the itinerary) ... but I'm looking forward to see you all at the crawl!

Too bad! We could have shared a few cervezas at Jets Bar before getting on to the puddle jumper! LOL!

Can't wait to get there and meet everyone!

Page 21 of 31 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 30 31

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 353 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.