Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 23 of 31 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 30 31
Originally Posted by seashell
Seems to me this thread has been hijacked all over the place anyway. Must be that this is the internet. smile

In any regard, I wish you a very good trip and excellent diving. Can't wait to hear all about it upon your return.

I think you're right. wink

Too bad you weren't going down the same time. I'll be sure to post a full trip report for you though. cool

tacoboy, awesome job on the maps!! LOL! you and tacogirl make an awesome team!!! cool

H
H
Radiation. 5 days only the week of 04/14

HB Glen
Huntington Beach, CA
Proud Harley Owner
H
H
I remember about 4 weeks ago we were not sure we would get the 15 minimum. Now we are really going. Tacogirl, Any idea of the largest group you have had? We cannot wait!!
How about shirts with the map on back. White tank tops. I have a friend who can print but I would need size by Sunday. I will get a hold of him tomorrow.Someone make a list A.S.A.P. with names and sizes and I MIGHT be able to get done.

HB Glen
Huntington Beach, CA
Proud Harley Owner
HAHAHA! That's a GREAT idea! That way, we won't get lost!! LOL!

Jeff (aka Canuck-Diver) XXL
Michelle L
Lois L
Harold XL
Tim XL

Let me know the cost first though so I can check to make sure the family is in. Depending on the cost, I might just pick up the whole tab for my family.

S
S
Just handcuff and chain everyone together.

H
H
Tank Tops
I MIGHT be able to get everyone tank tops with the map on the back. It would have to be white with the map logo.
I would need someone to get everyones sizes by sunday and post it. I have my group handeled. I will pay for and any donations you all want to give me would be appreciated.
Again due to the fact i leave Wednesday night I need information/sizes by Sunday. Please let me know if any interest.

p.s. my friend might come back with with something like he can only do 1 size that quick. if so i would pick xl or xxl as the shirts run a little small.

HB Glen
Huntington Beach, CA
Proud Harley Owner
Glen, we'd be in.

Just let us know the cost so we can make sure you get paid for them. We did something similar when we went to Isla San Andres, Columbia.

J
J
Oh, now I'm going to hijack. I loved San Andres. When were you there? Actually, I loved Proviencia even more. They're just so darn expensive to get to from the US.....

H
H
latest is that if he can do it only 1 size available and we would have to pick between t-shirts or tank tops. color is also available. Black out of the question due to all the blue on the map. need a light color. I love orange but it makes you look like you work for the transportation dept. here in california.
I have called my friend and will hear from him this weekend I hope.

HB Glen
Huntington Beach, CA
Proud Harley Owner
Page 23 of 31 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 30 31

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 120 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.