Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 24 of 31 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 30 31
Glen,
White is fine!!!! Also, whether it is a t-shirt or a tank top doesn't matter. Your better off ordering XXL since they run small. Fish On and myself will each take one, so count us in and we'll pay you or get you a "drink" when we crawl!!!

Jeff (aka Canuck-Diver) XXL
Michelle L
Lois L
Harold XL
Tim XL
Fish On XXL
Surfgirl8 XXl or XL

The count so far.

Originally Posted by JeanH
Oh, now I'm going to hijack. I loved San Andres. When were you there? Actually, I loved Proviencia even more. They're just so darn expensive to get to from the US.....

JeanH, we were there in 2005. We absolutely loved it, but the reef is starting to die with tourism and increased population. Atleast, that's what some of my close friends / divers have reported to me in the last few years since I was there last.

I didn't get a chance to go to Providencia. I heard it's beautiful. I did go to Cayo Bolivar though. The diving was incredible.

It's extremely inexpensive to get to from Canada. It's a regular chartered destination out of Montreal and Toronto in the winter months through Air Transat/Nolitours. You can sometimes find rates as low as $600 all-inclusive for a week, and under $1000 for two weeks depending on when you book.

Originally Posted by HB Glen
latest is that if he can do it only 1 size available and we would have to pick between t-shirts or tank tops. color is also available. Black out of the question due to all the blue on the map. need a light color. I love orange but it makes you look like you work for the transportation dept. here in california.
I have called my friend and will hear from him this weekend I hope.

White tanks are good with me!! LOL!

RedSoxGirl
Lime is very easy to find it is the green building right across from the airport. Just print the map and you will do fine.

Hb Glen largest group is still southern crawl hands down we had 70 people in total. Town crawl 43 march crawl was about 25 - 30
Very cool idea about the shirts with map on them we are both size medium and prefer color if we get a vote.

The name tags are so you remember who you are after all the belikins ha ha

azbob is right we get called tacos all the time. If I call our phone from travelqueens it even says you are calling the tacos.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

We are in for a couple of shirts -- white T's XL is fine. We will pay whatever you require HB Glen. White is a preferred colour for us.

Thanks!!
Steve

Hey HB, we'll take 3 shirts. XLs work for us. Glad you have room in your suitcase:)

Glen,
Here is the count so far:

Jeff (aka Canuck-Diver) XXL
Michelle L
Lois L
Harold XL
Tim XL
Fish On XXL
Surfgirl8 XXl or XL
Tacogirl 2mediums
BCNorth (2)XL
nug_luvr (3)XL

T
T
Glen,
If you PM me your email address, or that of your friend doing the shirts I can send him a higher-resolution version of the map for printing.

Let me know
tacoboy

Glen,
great idea on the shirts! Bob and I are both on the skinny side, medium if you can...if not, whatever size is fine!
Tacos, thanks so much for putting this together. I know many of you know or have met Richard at the Hideaway, but this will be my first visit to my namesake bar since he opened it for us! I believe there is going to be an official Grand Opening hoo-hah on either Sunday (30th) or Monday....as soon as I confirm with Richard, I'll put a post on the board.
We are excited to meet and party with all of you!!
Penny & Bob @ The Pink Motel

Page 24 of 31 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 30 31

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 328 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.