Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 25 of 31 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 30 31
H
H
will let you know if needed. I am having a little dificult time getting a hold of him. Sunday might be better as I will try again.

HB Glen
Huntington Beach, CA
Proud Harley Owner
P
P
[font:Arial][/font]Just returned from a wonderful week in Belize. Stayed at The Pink Motel and loved it! Good out-of-the-way location (if you enjoy a good hike into town - or just catch a cab), nice pool, friendly bar. We had a fabulous time! Richard is a great guy with a lot of local knowledge for someone who hasn't been in Belize that long. There is a little market across the street and a taco stand next door. The breeze is constant and wonderful. Rico's restaurant is an easy walk away, so is George's kitchen.

Thanks, Richard and Penny! Good luck on the Grand Opening!

pnut

The grand opening is one of those days we think the 30th but cannot remember exactly. If you talk to Richard soon please ask him to get in touch with me as I have not had any luck reaching him.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

TG,
I just spoke to Richard, he will be calling you.
Here's the details on the grand Opening...I hope everyone will come hideaway with us on March 30th, AND THEN AGAIN ON THE APRIL FOOLS CRAWL!

GRAND OPENING PARTY
SUNDAY MARCH 30TH 7 PM TO MIDNIGHT
THE HIDEAWAY BAR @ THE PINK MOTEL
(Formerly the Copacabana...located south of town past Banyan Bay...turn right at the lagoon and look for the flags on the old stone fort!)

Live music with Dennis Wolfe & The Usual Suspects
$3 Rum drinks & ice cold Belikins
Free Rum punch for bikini wearers
Special giveaways...IPODS, T-shirts, and other surprises!!

We're looking forward to meeting everyone this trip!
Penny & Bob

Hey pnut,

It looks like your place is really close to where we're staying, Grumpy & Happy's. Just exactly how close is it? Sounds like a very good possibility for us to come by in the evening on the 30th.

Great idea about the shirts/tank tops. I haven't checked the board for the last couple of days, so hope it's not to late to give you our sized as well.
My hubby - XXL, and L will work for me.

You only live once, but if you live right once is enough.
H
H
I am less confident it will happen as I have not heard back for my friend. I heard he is in Mexico and if that it true he will be there for a week or so.
I am still trying but no guarantee at this point as I leave in 3 days.
I will keep all posted as I am still trying.

HB Glen
Huntington Beach, CA
Proud Harley Owner
Canuck,
I'm not exactly sure where Grumpy & Happy's is, but I think it's really close to us. The proper address is Pearl Street, but of course there is no signage, after all, this is San Pedro!

You can't miss us, it looks like an old stone pirate fort, with a wall surrounding the property. There are 6 or so flags flying high at the top of the wall, and of course, a sign over the entrance. The Taco's put us on the map for the April Crawl, just follow the map...we'll also try to get some signs out on the main drag.

Richard will be jamming with Dennis & the Usual Suspects at BC's on Sunday afternoon, then they are all coming over to our place for the party...sounds like a convoy!

A
AZW Offline
A
HB,
Was away for the weekend and thus unable to get our order in for the t-shirts. Great idea, if you can swing it. Put my crew down for 4, 2 XL and 2 M or L.... or whatever.. it's all good!

I seem to remember an episode of Gilligan's Island where they all did a pub crawl with matching t-shirts..... ah...no.... that was "Lost In Space".... never mind.

My travel companion, JC, tells me that his wife might be disappointed as she had already packed her sequined dress to wear as "Ginger". Ah, the hassles of paradise!

AZWayne

R
R
We would love tshirts -- an XL and a M/L (or whatever works) please!

But then again we also have costumes prepared so tshirts might not be needed. Either way.

Looking forward!

Page 25 of 31 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 30 31

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 372 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.