Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
J
I'm voting for Chloe!

Also cut his hair with broom. You know in the 70's, he did not want any hair removed, and when it would get too long, I would tell him to get the Broom, WHY, because I am cutting your hair. He sat down, and I cut.

[This message has been edited by Chloe (edited 09-21-2000).]

Dare To Deviate
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
ss & sk - long long ago, in my younger days (ahem, college)i tried them both, yuk. always had that weird texture! plus, i always thought it wasteful (no pun).
that said, i am moral, decent & respectful; even upstanding...thats the way my mom raised me too. chloe - love the door thing, gotta remember that one in 10 years. aimee would despise that!!

Mom, you are priceless. Wow!!!! I had better watch my behaviour huh?? Never thought you would get after me that much...... Love the door thing. I'm headed home right now and am gonna run this by my husband. He will roll in the floor. My son, 15 going on 25, will faint. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the tip.

Funny story...A friend of mine in college (wild and definately out there) made a birthday cake for her boyfriend. Put blond hash in the white cake mix, and black hash in the chocolate. Swirled the two and made a fancy marble cake. Took it to his apartment to surprise him. Not home. Left. Who shows up unexpectedly to celebrate the guys birthday???? His mom. Guy doesn't know about the cake and serves it to his mother. True story. Aren't you glad you're not him?? Gosh, MOM, what would you have done to THAT guy???
Debbie

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
ROFLMFAO!!!!

This is easy, I would have told him to get new friends, or I am going to their place and take their doors. OKAY!

Dare To Deviate
Laughing at ALL of you!

Gonna keep my mouth shut now before I get my door taken away!.....LOL

I had a friend that did that to her son one time. She got mad because he always hibernated to his room and locked the door.

So she fixed the door....LOL
The kid fixed himself...LOL

That's the thing about kids when they hit those teenage years....you have to be smarter than they are....and pull drastic stunts to get their attention...LOL
They think you've absolutely gone bonkers...but it works....and they have funny stories to tell when they become REAL adults!

[This message has been edited by Sandshaker (edited 09-21-2000).]

Yes, the creative stuff does seem to make an impression on teens. My 15 year old already thinks I'm bonkers.. He had a REAL hard time with how I always know when he's done something he shouldn't. Absolutely blows his mind that I alway "KNOW"........
He doesn't realize I've been there, done that........ for now,.....what he doesn't know about me won't hurt him. LOL LOL
[Linked Image]
Debbie

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.