Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 26 of 31 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 30 31
H
H
friend on way here as we speak. will have update on shirts in a couple of hours.
looks like i might do 25 of them. xxl and large. please check for update later tonight

HB Glen
Huntington Beach, CA
Proud Harley Owner
pnut,

Looks really close to us. We're just a few short blocks away from Banana Beach I believe.

We'll try to make it!

Wayne, no worries. I have a few of my ugly hawaiian shirts packed, along with some lei's and other oddities!!

Hey Glen,

Thanks again for trying to put the shirts together, whether you can get them done or not. I know it's a lot of work.

thanks pnut

I can't wait to see everyone's costumes.

If anyone still wanted to have a souvenir shirt with the map on it, I can always have tacoboy hook that up on our cafe press shop just pm either one of us. (that goes for any past crawls as well)

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

H
H
Tacogirl
can you get about 25 tanks or shirts? If so I might drop it on my end, I will know tomorrow. Looks like I have everything in order for 30 White Tank tops with the logo on front.
I will post tomorrow my status.

HB Glen
Huntington Beach, CA
Proud Harley Owner
H
H
Weather Question;
says 80 plus degrees but like a 40% chance of rain the entire time we will be there. Just wondering what this means. Hard rain, showers, etc. Hot and sticky, etc.

Just need to pack accordingly

Thanks

HB Glen
Huntington Beach, CA
Proud Harley Owner
H
H
Someone Mentioned Calgary earlier. I spent 2 years there in 1980 and 1981. Dad worked in oil business. We lived on Braeglen lane S.W. and I spent senior year at Dr E.P. Scarlett High.
Went 13-0 in football that year. Great Place and the Stampede was a blast.
Also we would go to school in the AM, then drive to the ski resort/hill and ski all afternoon then be home by dinner. Great fun.

HB Glen
Huntington Beach, CA
Proud Harley Owner
Well, that's interesting, HB. I lived in Braeside for a while with my father, (can't remember the address) who also worked in the oil business, as do I now.

I went to Henry Wisewood, didn't play football (gender thing) and was a few years ahead of you anyway. smile

I gather you have fond memories of the football season, and with good reason. Hope you have fond memories of Calgary on the whole.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Hey Glen, no worries. There's always a chance of rain in the Caribbean no matter where or what time of year you go. We're in the dry season, so that 40% chance of showers likely means a 5 minute downpour before you can't find a single cloud in the sky again.

Page 26 of 31 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 30 31

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 277 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.