Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#274089 03/24/08 11:23 PM
S
OP Offline
S
We will be in AC March 29 - April 5 and would like to dive a little without our kids (ages 6 & 9). Can anyone recommend a nanny or babysitting service? We are staying on the north part of AC. Thanks.

Hey ShellKing, we'll be there on the same dates, we're bringing our 2.5 year old, and 1.5 month old.

If you haven't read yet, there's a bit of a friendly crawl happening on April 1st. See the thread in this section of the forum about it.

I'm diving as well, although my wife won't be able to since our youngest still needs to be fed both often and regularly.

What time are you getting into Belize City?

S
OP Offline
S
We arrive on Fri Mar 28 at 2:10 from Huston. I thought it was the 29, but I guess it's the 28th! I better get packing.

I heard about your crawl -- it sounds like a fun night.

Maybe your wife wants a babysitting gig? What outfit are you diving with? My husband is an experienced diver, but I'm new to it. I was really hoping to dive with him.

Yes, at 1.5 months I bet he does! Been there and done that!

ShellKing

SK,

You should come on out if you can, even if it's only for the first few stops. We're bringing the kids for the first bit, but then mama's taking them home while I carry onwards probably.

You'll have to ask her about the babysitting gig. LOL!!

I'm diving with Peter @ Protech. I too am an experienced diver. But my inlaws (who are also coming) are newly certified divers.

We're staying in a condo / villa near Banana Beach. Sounds like it's in the complete opposite direction.

I'm going to try to hit up "The Hideaway" bar as well on the 30th.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 277 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.