Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 27 of 31 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
HB Glen
I do no think I could get 25 that fast, but If people wanted them I could have tacoboy do it on cafe press and make them available that way for people to order.

Last night it was cold enough for me to wear jeans and a hoodie, but it really varies. Always be prepared like a good boy-scout would lol.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

Sitting here on the beach pantyrippa in hand:) Can't wait for the crawl.We're still in for shirts if they are available. Gotta go the water is calling.

H
H
Final Update On Shirts
I am NOT able to pull it off. Need 1 more day. If he was not in Mexico for the weekend he could have started Sunday. Sorry, as I was looking to having them for everyone. Hope Tacogirl can get some if needed.
If so, I will take 1 otherwise I just ran out of time. Again, Sorry.

HB Glen
Huntington Beach, CA
Proud Harley Owner
Anyone who wants map shirt via cafe press please raise hand (it would not be likely that people could get them before the crawl though)

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

P
P
Just wanted to let someone know that we would love to join the crawl. We will be arriving on the 30th from Iowa. 2nd trip and 2nd time staying at the Palms. Looking forward to sunny weather, a Belikin and of course diving. Any other crawlers going to be at the Palms?

nug... I'm envious... but only a few days behind you. We'll see you and the 'boat drinks' on Saturday!! wink

Originally Posted by poolgirl
Just wanted to let someone know that we would love to join the crawl. We will be arriving on the 30th from Iowa. 2nd trip and 2nd time staying at the Palms. Looking forward to sunny weather, a Belikin and of course diving. Any other crawlers going to be at the Palms?

Hey poolgirl! Just show up at the time, date, and location specified earlier in this post (also look for the map of the crawl to print out). Be sure to remember your best "Gilligan's Island" outfit, or alternatively, your ugliest hawaiian outfit for the crawl.

I'm planning on a whole lot of diving too! wink

Hi Tacogirl,

I would like two T-shirts - one large and one XL. I can give you an address and stuff once we get there if you can get them ordered.

Thanks

H
H
Chores done, work 1/2 day Wednesday, to the Airport after dinner then off.
Will be in San Pedro by noon Thursday. Staying at Rubys for 2 nights then A rental house a little north of town. Cannot wait to meet everyone on the 1ST. See you all then.

HB Glen
Huntington Beach, CA
Proud Harley Owner
R
R
I can't WAIT! Leave work 5pm Friday ... salon for manicure/pedicure ... pick up take out .. and early to bed since our flight is at 6:10am! Arrive in AC by 3:30 pm ... wooohoo!

Page 27 of 31 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 353 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.