Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
pugwash Offline OP
OP Offline
Quality Time

On April 28th my beautiful wife will leave for England for 2 weeks to visit her ageing parents, and on Sunday 27th we will spend a special day together.

I will get up shortly before 5.30 am and bring her tea in bed, before watching the F1 Spanish Grand Prix live on Speed channel. While I'm sitting in front of TV, Jane will feed the cats, dog and horses, make me breakfast, pack the truck and then make herself look even more lovely than usual before we leave.

I'll drive for 50 miles or so and after a coffee break, she'll take the next 400 miles to Las Vegas while I alternate between yawning, belching, sneezing, farting, picking my nose, hiccupping, coughing, scratching and snoring!............It's good to spend quality time together.

After we check into the hotel, she'll immediately run down to the ultra chick mall stores to see what outfits she can duplicate at T.J. Max, while I order room service and watch the NASCAR race from Talladega, wishing I was in "The Infield" instead of some luxury hotel on the Strip.

When she returns form annoying shop girls by trying on things she has no intention of buying, we'll discuss the many choices for romantic dining before settling on an all you can eat buffet somewhere: if I don't get completely overstuffed, she'll slip into an exciting little outfit while I treat her to Pugs Patented 2 minute thrill ride, and if we have any energy left after such a busy day, she'll check my ears and nose for hair that needs trimming before we are asleep by 10pm

On Monday morning she'll head tearfully for the airport, already missing her sweet prince, and counting the days until she's back by my side: I'll be heading back to the buffet, wondering if I have plenty of clean socks and if she's left enough microwave snacks in the freezer as I look forward to 2 weeks of unsupervised ACMB time!

Life is good when you make the right choices�..

It's rarely rocket science, it's usually just math: then again if you can't do the math.......
Maybe so Pug, but wonder what she's TRULY thinking? laugh wink

Take the road less traveled
I would love to see that exact same rundown of events from her point of view. Thanks for sharing pug!

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
pugwash Offline OP
OP Offline
OK, OK maybe a minute and a half!

It's rarely rocket science, it's usually just math: then again if you can't do the math.......
"True Love" smile

Dare To Deviate
C
C
LOL blush

Live Laugh Love
I'm verchlempt!!!!!!!!!!!!! How touching Pug! What a lucky gal.

I've already told you more than I know.
LMAO!! laugh She is truely lucky. Thank goodness I already had dinner or my appetite may have been ruined. smirk

"All people smile in the same language"
E
E
Ya'll ease up on Pug. I wanna be jst like him when I grow up.

Last edited by immissing; 03/26/08 07:34 PM.
"You can't fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal." --William Burroughs

somebody's faking something.....

I can never remember which is better . . . safe? . . . or sorry?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 359 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.