Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#274653 03/29/08 07:45 PM
M
OP Offline
M
Hey. How plentiful or scarce are used golf carts for sale in SP?

loads of golf carts but not with permits-so you are basically f..ked -at the very least to get your own permit you will have to be a resident and probably now have to own a property

There are other ways to buy with a permit... some of the rental companies will do it..

J
J
So how do I get to be a permanent resident? How long will it take, do you know? thanks for the answers. moonmike

J
J
That's good. About how much would a permit cost? thanks for your answers. moonmike

Residency can take up to 2 years to finish, 12 months before you can apply. The process itself can take 6 to 12 months.

Pedro 1, I'm not a resident and got a golf cart permit.....I do own property though.......regardless it was a hassle.....made probably two dozen trips to the DFC area where the traffic department is located......incredible! I understand they may be moving it back downtown.

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
P
pedro2
pedro2
P
Permits have recently become extremely difficult to get. The change in government has resulted in a change in policy, and they say they want to reduce the number of vehicles on the island. Mind you, we seem to be getting new cars (not golf carts) coming onto the island at an incredible rate.

The traffic department is back downtown, in the Town Board building next to Spindrift Hotel.

J
J
Well, if we cannot get a permit, that could mean we never gt a golf cart, will we live out our old age hoofing it?

Depending on how much time you are spending on the island, and how old your old age is... there are cabs or bikes. or you could always hire a young local boy to pull you around in a rickshaw.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 271 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.