Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#274910 04/01/08 09:48 AM
OP Offline
A great big "THANK YOU JESSE" for the San Pedro Daily,
I am waiting to read some input about the Amandala article on Drug laws. This I think would be an exciting exchange of ideas if name calling could be left out.

Same for the restructuring of PUP.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
An excellent article, with well thought out and reasoned views, that while not diametrically opposite, offered perspective from differing sides of the issue...good job of cutting and pasting Jesse!

It seems we spent quite some time on this issue in November (the Evils of Recreational Drugs?) and decided that chocolate was the root cause of all of society's problems! Having at least reached a state of détente with several other board contributors, I'll stay out of this next round of what I'm sure will be an entertaining discussion.

At least until page 2!

Last edited by pugwash; 04/01/08 01:55 PM. Reason: Syntax error only one person would even bother pointing out.....

It's rarely rocket science, it's usually just math: then again if you can't do the math.......
wut did-ee say? thems awful big werds dat go on and on and on and on and on and on befer the period comes. akes me brain.

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 95 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.