Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
jayhawk Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Staying at Casa Caribe in January-Can anyone tell me about it? Since I've gotting not response to my first querry, I'm wondering if anyone ever stays there, help

Lotsa folks stay there, i've been there many times, great place, really self contained. we always had great fun there.

course we got to crawl on top of all the buildings and shoot pics from all over...

nice beach, heck of a pool, nice choice of water toys... no problem sitting on the beach the rest of my life there....
//AmbergrisCaye.com/wallpaper/art/barbeach6.jpg
//AmbergrisCaye.com/wallpaper/art/casacaribe2b640.jpg
//AmbergrisCaye.com/wallpaper/art/casacaribeb640.jpg

J
jayhawk Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Marty, thanks for the info & the wallpaper. Oregon is a long way from A/C.

B
B
Great pictures Marty! Kinda makes a person homesick...even though it isn't home yet...LOL

Got da wallpapers. Where's da paste?

Gone fishing!!
We end up having lunch at Casa Caribe every year because it is right by Mexico Rocks where we love to fish and snorkel. The water is beautiful there and the snorkeling excellent. The staff is always great even though we don't stay there. Nice landscaping, beach front and pool. Menu is mixed so you can get grilled cheese, fried chicken or burritos!

Bill;
We really don't have to do the paste thing again do we? Besides I don't much care for this wallpaper thing..put some on SWMBO's laptop (computer, this time), and it made the screen REAL hard to see.

S
S
Hey Jayhawk I'm from Oregon too! And I don't need to tell you how we Oregonians need a vacatin in the sun come that time of year! But we're not headed to AC until March. But I see that fresh lobster season is over February 15th. So now I'm thinking hmmmmm... maybe need to go sooner. I love lobster!!!
I think we have probably narrowed it down to staying at Paradise Villas. We thought we would enjoy being closer to town our first visit. Well good luck on your venture, these people will give you plenty of good info.

hey sunshine, are you in oregon now?

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
i have read that when it is not lobster season it is ILLEGAL TO SERVE LOBSTER OF ANY KIND. the shrimp are good...

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 303 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.