Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
I
OP Offline
I
tell us if you need help 4 your car...
we would like to stay in Ambergris as long is possible,but we need to test and prove ourselves in no less than a season.
our needs is approx.6/8 months of lease,and
we hope to find the right way with our job and live our life in between Belize and italy
see ya brother!

Maserati????? Who's got a Maserati?

Chefs...Mary Hawthorne at Caye Management has long term rentals. There is a link for it under lodging on this site.

You know me, always getting in trouble. Going to pick up a Maserati Biturbo (its not acouple of fish) today. Any good Maserati mechanics in San Pedro?

Gone fishing!!
It's official. I'm a Maserati owner. Hope my dream coming true doesn't become too much of a nightmare. The car is in great shape. But its got a truck full of pollution control equiptment. I might have to do some quick side stepping from my unfriendly fast and dirty car environment. I need some psycological consulting from Chloe. I'm going to join Maserati International, at least I'll have someone to share my woo's with. Do you guys live full time in Italy? Would consider a swap with a place in Italy for Laguna Punta in San Pedro, for a month or two.

Gone fishing!!
WOW Bill, what a high you are on owning a Maserati. I'm sure it is a thrilly experience.
If you read my post, of probably not being emotionally fit, even to read the scuba book, makes me think I should not counsel. LOL But I am always here if you need me.

Dare To Deviate
Thank you Chloe. I feel better already. My five cents is in the mail.

Gone fishing!!
Oh thanks Bill, every little bit helps.
Just email that money to me, saving the stamp.

Dare To Deviate

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.