Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
P
pedro2
pedro2
P
Alitalia are about to go under. I thought the days of airline crashes (sic) were behind us.

TQ, our bags are ALWAYS full every time we go and EMPTY (except for some rum) when we return. Lots of stuff for our friends and always need more stuff for our place. I hope they don't cut the baggage limit down, We were looking forward to next trip on Continental with 3 checked bags each for seats 2A & 2B. Someday I will arrive with just my backpack, soooooomday!!

OP Offline
2miles, I was expecting your reply! He he he...

LOL, TQ, I know you were talking about me. I bring everything but the kitchen sink, just in case. I even bring a sink stopper with me and my own over the door hooks. Hey, just call me Princess Seashell. After all, don't all girls need their selection of 9 pairs of sandals/flipflops?

How can I know what I'll feel like wearing? I might just as well bring everything I can and decide from there. Who wants to do any laundry when they are on the island for 10-20 days? Not this princess.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

and fess up, SS! That was no friend who wore the BC...it was you. Shall I find the old original post?? wink

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
C
C
Oh the torture of what to bring! I have to agree with SS that I never know what I will feel like wearing or what flip flops go better with how I pair my outfits!

I do figure though I'd rather pay the extra $25 for the bag versus the airlines raising ticket prices way more than that!

I also thought the extra baggage charge was only for domestic travel?? Guess I should verify that.

Live Laugh Love
Go ahead and find that old post, klc. Cuz it wasn't me, it was my friend. I'll be interested to see what I had to say about it back then.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Avoiding the overpacking syndrome: Yet another reason to consider nekid swimming! grin

I can never remember which is better . . . safe? . . . or sorry?
or if you are to shy, don't forget I have plenty of bikini bottoms.

"But WHY's the rum gone?

www.wadethegringo.com
OP Offline
Looks like Continental is hopping on board but this won't effect Int'l routes, unlike some other carriers. Good news for y'all heavy packers! smile

http://www.continental.com/web/en-U...spx?SID=35CEF62D0EDA40BA854971FEE1AAF57A

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 356 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.