Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
M
OP Offline
M
Am looking to retire in Corozal and will be comming at the end of April. Does anyone know of a nice small house in a good neighbrohood by the water that is available for a long term lease
Looking at the $600 to $899 range
Marvin
schecks@msn,com

Hi Marvin

I thought you were staying in Caye Caulker Village at the end of April?

It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped
http://belizeanbeachbums.blogspot.com/
M
OP Offline
M
Hi Sharyn,
I posted this at the same time as the Caye Caulker one. I read your blog on how you decided to retire and it sounds like what I did. I just retired 2 weeks ago and decided to go for it. The idea of living on a island is really appealing but I still do not know if I will be able to find a small nice house to rent within my budget on CC. The possible back up is Corozal.. Where are you guys planning to go?

Marvin

Marvin

We are on Caye Caulker and love it. We have a long term rental lined up just outside the village, we take possession May 1st. Until then we are in one of Lee's suites. We stayed in the little one for 3 weeks until this bigger one became available.

When we visited Belize the first time, it was just a quick trip to the caye to check it out... then we came back, after checking out other places in Belize. Now we are back for good. It just grows on you.

See you when you get here.

It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped
http://belizeanbeachbums.blogspot.com/
We are heading down in May or June...have checked into shipping a car down (ferry by way of miami) and for a small car is about 995.00, not including undisclosed surprises I feel sure. (we could always just leave it there for you and split the costs:)Probably still cheaper than renting for a month no matter what. Does anyone there want to sublet their car?? Of course with gas prices through the roof maybe I should ship my horse. We have not been there before but have plans to stay for a month on the first visit--are the roads decent in June, decent enough for a vespa type motor-bike? Thanks for letting me be a newbie! We will be near Hopkins our first trip. My goal was Corozal but the internet is no place to seek a long short-term rental...got lucky with Hopkins. I hope be able to get around between the two places. Ideas anyone?

Shipping your car down, unless you ship it back, are you prepared to pay up to 80% of its Blue Book value as import duty/GST/replacement?

--Lan Sluder

Lan Sluder/Belize First
http://www.belizefirst.com
Ferry does not run anymore, old information there.

Originally Posted by MARVIN SCHECK
Am looking to retire in Corozal and will be comming at the end of April. Does anyone know of a nice small house in a good neighbrohood by the water that is available for a long term lease
Looking at the $600 to $899 range
Marvin
schecks@msn,com

I have a place in Corozal cozy, clean, 3BR, 1Bathroom, kitchen, dining, living area,all screened, burglar bar secured...renting for 800BZ unfurnished...not far from the water would love to find a good renter. Please email me if interested.

T
T
Hello,I am looking for an Apartment,a condo ,or ahouse from650,to10000

see above

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 304 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.