Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#275389 04/04/08 11:23 AM
T
thester Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Can someone give me info on Sunbreeze Suites? there are verry little cuurent review Also are there any bars or resturants or internet Cafes that have WiFi internet access? We will be there April 16-25

Thanks!!

They are very nice.

reaper #275394 04/04/08 12:12 PM
I
I
Yes, they are very nice.
Ocean front rooms have large verandas with a couple of chairs. Second floor gives you a view through palm trees that makes it feel a little more private. Rooms over the pool have a smaller, but still nice balcony.
Decent sized, functional kitchens with a counter between the dining table and kitchen area, couch and chaise lounge in living space. Seperate bedrooms with comfy queen bed and large closet space. Bathrooms have huge tiled showers.
The entire staff is very helpful and friendly. Pick up and drop off at the airport. They arranged a golf cart for me and it was there in less than 20 minutes.
No in room safe, but you can put valuables (passport etc...) in the office safe.
Small but nice pool with lounge chairs, beach bar with snack type food and good Mojitos.
Have a great trip! I'm jealous. smile

There are several internet cafes close by. Estels is walking distance with free wifi and good breakfast!

Last edited by Islenutt; 04/04/08 12:16 PM.
Clean rooms and exterior. Nice people. Best mojitos in the world... and I'm not usually a fan of mojitos. Also good snacks. Looked like a nice Sunday BBQ too.
[Linked Image]

C
C
THAT is a great picture cool Is the Sunbreeze where the Blue Water Grille is?

Live Laugh Love
sunbreeze is with blue water. sunbreeze suites is just a tad north from there. couple three blocks or so.

Marty #275815 04/08/08 05:50 PM
C
C
ou i? Did you hurt youself? laugh Just kidding hehe - I am thinking you mean "yes"!

Live Laugh Love
C
C
Oh see - you went and deleted it! LOL

Live Laugh Love
SunBreeze Suites was originally Fountain Blue Suites, which closed after financial problems. Then it was AquaMarina Suites, which had marginal management.

Now it is operated by the Roe group that also owns the old SunBreeze, Belize Biltmore Plaza and Hidden Valley Inn. They know how to find people who know how to run a hotel.

--Lan Sluder

Lan Sluder/Belize First
http://www.belizefirst.com
T
thester Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Thanks for all the good info!!! we will be there next week for our first trip to Belize, counting the days and hours CAN'T WAIT

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 372 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.