Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#276988 04/16/08 12:44 PM
N
OP Offline
N
Well just when I had given up (and tossed all my info) on our trip to Belize FTWB said just this morning "Hey why don't we go to Belize next week?"!!!.

Soooooooo we are in regroupe mode today. With me in charge of finding a room and a giving warning report.

Anything new I should know before I start this new search?
We do not like resorts and prefere homey (read; kinda cheap and fun) places right on the beach. We're old btw so too much fun might kill us. LOL

We love Exotic Caye . .right on the beach, Monkey Bites cafe downstairs for great breakfast and Crazy Canuck's for libations and live music. Close enough to town to walk and far enough south to escape. And not too pricy! Don and Carol run a great place!! smile

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
I would guess that with a week's notice, you could get a pretty good last minute deal from lots of places; just ask when you are inquiring.

you're old?? What the hell is FTWB?

I'm jealous. Have a great time.

If you want right in town for cheap -- just the bare necessities -- check out Ruby's.

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
N
OP Offline
N
Old = 61 & 69. But FTWB has been a gym rat since he was 15 so he's in good shape. I'm not along with asthma and alergies. :-(

FTWB = Frank The Wonder Boy. He's so good to me that my cousin named him that. He hates it. LOL

Ruby's and Lily's are the two I was thinking about. We can afford "better" but seem to have a heck of a lot more fun in more........... ummmmmm economical places. 'Sides it leaves more money for beer and rum.

woman after my own heart -- have fun!

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
N
OP Offline
N
BTW, I expect name tags on everyone next week and the week after just in case we can't make it down till then. Ya'll just have way too much fun down there. I want to be able to identify you. Besides that will help you remember who you are after night at Canuck's.

Oh yea, Ruby's! Great time in March for two oldies, me and my buddy 60 and 65. Met great people had a hell of a time and you are right. Staying at Ruby's saved us lots of money for Belikin's. If you are serious beer drinkers, buy a cooler and have the office call Belikin and they will deliver, by the case, to the hotel. Ruby's will add it to the bill. Ice available across the street at the mini mart. If you get a chance see my "trip report".

"Hold on Tight To Your Dreams" ELO
azbob #277124 04/17/08 10:24 AM
N
OP Offline
N
Looks like we will be there next Wednesday. Yeaaaaah Buddy.

Good for you Nancy1340!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 317 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.