Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#277375 04/19/08 12:49 PM
OP Offline
OK - you guys make me sick! I'm going to throw away all my cameras. It looks like any darn fool can take world class, prize winning photographs!
I just spent way too much time wading my way through Marty's slide show of all the photos of the day. With our s-l-o----w internet speed it took over a half hour for the music to play without interruption.
I never could get the pictures to come up automatically - I had to click on the next one to get a slide show. Am I doing something wrong?
Love the music!
You all are awesome!
wink

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
Throw the Nikon way north I'll be outside looking up.
Slow internet speeds are frustrating its worth the extra money.
Hang in there harriette

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
Hi Harriette, must be the slow speed. but its a monster slide show. 250+ images that all need their lil thumbnails to load in. its a speed thing i'm sure. even the music is 1mb tho. so just the tune is a long download. really needs a fast connection.

those are taken by a lot of really good photographers, yourself included!!! no damn fools in there. well. not from a photography standpoint!!!!!

huge laugh Elbert. throw that sucker NORTH!!!!

OP Offline
I looked at each and every one of them while I was busy multi-tasking with NACNW
This may be asking too much --- but would it be possible to include the photographers name after the title of the image? I just love seeing who's doing all this wonderful work.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
might do that at some point. have to break that project open again and its a big one

its so encouragingi think to see other photographers work dont u think???

Marty,
I know Ban width costs you bucks and photos are big ban width hogs. How bad does it hurt, is what I think I want to ask??

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
yes i totally agree jennifer
currently i have an amount of bandwidth that i can use covered by my monthly charges. after that amount is used it gets spendier. but right now i am under my current allowable level so its all good. if it ever becomes a problem again we'll worry about it then

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.