Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
bean Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Bill, Thanks for the help on locating Lan's book! I was spending the day trying to convince a health inspector that just because one of my employees had put a bouquet of flowers in our upstairs toilet,(I have yet to figure out why the hell she did this in the first place)that it was still usable, by law I must have 2 & since this guy lives for the days he can fine someone for hair's or even finger nail's in food, he was in heaven with the flowers in the toilet.
Hey, Do any of you live in Belize?

B
B
Bean..do you own a restaurant too? I thought I was the only one stupid enough to own one on this board! I tell you I had a restaurant in NY and the health inspectors were a hell of a lot easier than the ones here in sunny FL. Man do they break my balls about the stupiest sh--!

S
S
Another example of why I live in Belize!
We have more freedom here than the US cause we don't have this sort of mindless enforcement of a bazillion regulations. And our restaurants still manage somehow to turn out good healthy meals and don't make anyone sick.

B
bean Offline OP
OP Offline
B
bigzeke...Yes, my restaurant own's me..oh, I mean...I own a restautant. I swear my health inspector lives to give me pointless shit to do. You see, I have an excuse, I had NEVER even worked in a restaurant before I bought my place. I was just an "innocent" customer caught up in the dream of leaving the corporate world for a laid back, easy way of life. Laid back & easy my ass! I spend 7 days a week, 10-12 hours a day at the store, & then I get to go home & do paper work & figure out who is going to work the hours for the kid who just quit with a 2 min. notice. O.K., O.K. I have no excuse!

Your welcome, ol Bean. I do what I can. I have a place to retreat, too, in da back side of San Pedro on da Lagoon. I've had some meals at resturants and I always watch out for dos flowers in the restrooms. I'll smell them, but won't eat them.

Gone fishing!!
B
bean Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I like your sense of humor Bill. I can't wait to get to your part of the world. The water, the jungle, and no health inspectors all in one place! Sounds like Fantasy Island to me!

Lookie here, I'm in da toilet. Gargle..Gargle.

Gone fishing!!
B
B
Bean...You think that you're a moron? I graduated college at 22 years old with an accounting degree and guess what I did? Yep, this genius went out and opened a restaurant! Now 27 years later I'm still doing the same shit. OUCH! You wanna know something? My restaurant has five bathrooms, yep that's right count em' FIVE and guess who cleans em' all? This fringing intellect with the accounting degree, that's who. Jesse, truer words were never spoken! Believe me if you start giving people food poisoning and I don't give a shit in what country you're talking about, you ain't gonna be open very long! I have to admit something though and I should and deserve to receive tons of hate mail from this comment, but I sure wish someone,anyone, would spend a little,tiny amount of time cleaning Fido's bathrooms! I know it is pronounced feedoes but it sure as hell smells like fido's. It is a shame because I think that restaurant is great too. There I go again getting myself in trouble. Marty, you just gotta start censoring me.

Bigzeke,
I'll go out on the limb with you..... The restrooms at Fido's did need some desperate attention, but what pissed me off even more is that I had to "drip dry"!!! [Linked Image]
Took my table napkins in with me next time...
Debbie

B
B
Debbie....Wow!!!! I went their with my son last time and we thought it was gross. I'm taking my wife there in November and we are going to be spending a few days in the jungle prior to arriving in SanPedro. She will shoot me if there is no toilet paper in the bathrooms when we get back to civilization. I had her to beg her to do the Ian Anderson trip to begin with...LOL

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 338 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.