Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline
While in the states a few weeks ago left a store after paying and set the security alarm off. They didn't stop me but I walked right back in to make sure they took all of the clothing security devices off my clothing. It was only five items and he said "I'm sure I did" I asked him to check, I didn't want to have clothes with one of those tags stuck on it. He checked quickly and said they were all off.

I got back to Belize a few weeks ago and on my brand new pair of pants I reallllllllllllly need there's a security tag right on the leg!!!! How could he have been so careless, I set the alarm off and went back for him to double check the clothing!

Does anyone know if there is any machine to remove the device in Belize City???? Does any store in Belize use those same clothing security devices?

Are you talking about the ones that are like a huge thumbtack with the big plastic thingy attached?

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

OP Offline
yes. the huge ones that you can't hide. I believe they rip or leave ink stains if removed without the machine. Upset I can't take them back!

S
S
If there is a "knob" shaped projection on the tag you can push real hard on the center of the knob and it will release.

OP Offline
Jesse, I will bring the clothing to you and have you do this. I cant get it for the life of me. Are you out tonight? Beers on me.

S
S
No, busy working on project tonight.
You can do it easy...just use a key or cooking utensil to push on the knob center.

C
C
They attach those things so they cant be removed easily...there is a special tool used to pop them off..but I am sure Jesse sounds like she has some experience with this, and you dont want to ruin a good pair of jeans....

LONELY PLANET SAYS TOURIST LOVE OUR ART. BEST PRICES ON ART.
S
S
Used to own/operate 3 clothing stores in Hawaii...used Sensormatic Systems...lots of experience...the tool does exactly what I'm telling you to do.

OP Offline
I am trying. Jesse, I am serious! Where are you tomorrow? There is no knob in the center to push. I'd like your help please.

S
S
Must be a different brand. I don't know anything about others...sorry.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 353 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.