Next Thread
Print Thread
#278312 04/26/08 10:48 PM
L
Laurent Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Hello,

We are looking for a good captain for a 1/2 day fishing trip (reef fishing). Do you have any recommendations and contacts information ?

Laurent

A group of used Reef Adventures. We had fun, nice guides..and the guys caught lots of fish. We used Biggs. Nice guy.

P
P
How many people? If just a few (6 or less)...
We used a captain named Chok, right out in front of the Pier Lounge. Just got to talking and it went from there. Smaller boat, but perfectly fine for reef fishing.

I don't have any contact info for him, but you can assuredly find him out in front of the pier lounge at some point (maybe even up on the deck of the pier lounge or sitting on steps beneath and to the side of it). He runs a small yellow boat there called the 'Dali' (I'm pretty sure of this name). He's got a wandering eye, if that helps, lol.

Word of warning... he DID hit on my girlfriend, big time, when I wasn't around at one point. So, he's not exactly my favorite person, but otherwise, was quite good.

Lastly, he bbq'ed our catch for us right on the beach in front of the Pier Lounge that evening. Very good.

T
T
http://fishingsanpedro.com/

a good resource that represents a number of excellent captains.

The above fishing reco by taco boy fishingsanpedro.com is on the money steve brokers for lots of great local captians ,abel gurerrio ,pete graniel .pancho verde ,eric and clfford just to name a few he takes credit cards for them as they do not and if for some reason you can not go, like from a bad sun burn the day before ,sick ,rain .etc. you no pay!!!! a win /win and prices are dirt cheap ..my thought to psu shorty why would you recommend a pick up guy ?? you went with once ,never new before ,yes you got lucky and caught fish but he disrespected you and hit on your girl friend??..I would have kicked his butt.Not recommend him to fish with as he has to be a loser to do that!!!! Almost all the licensed guides here are Gentleman and show you a great living the dream day...

Last edited by captjeff; 04/27/08 11:44 AM. Reason: spelling again .

Living The Dream Every Day!
L
Laurent Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Thanks a lot for all the recommendations.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 335 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.