Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline
A New Computer Lab would be Fab!

Holy Cross Anglican School announces the 2nd annual Cinco de Mayo 'Faces of the Future' Charity Extravaganza

The Cinco de Mayo 'Faces of the Future' Charity Extravaganza is a fund raising benefit for the Holy Cross Anglican School, which is in San Pedro Town, Ambergris Caye, Belize. Wet Willy's Bar and Grill* is hosting this wonderful event on Saturday the 3rd of May from 11am - 9pm.

Holy Cross Anglican School was established in 2006 with only 60 students and now educates over 400 children from San Pedro. As well as providing a free lunch for all students at the school, Holy Cross subsidises the tuition for those children whose families may be in financial crisis. Holy Cross Anglican School is dedicated to continually improving the quality of the facilities and education they provide.

A computer lab is urgently required by the school to ensure that national curriculum standards are met and to enable children to participate in important extracurricular activities, which provide them with opportunities to develop additional skills using modern technology. All proceeds from this year's fundraiser will help Holy Cross provide this much needed computer lab.

Due to the huge success of last years Cinco de Mayo, Friends of Holy Cross have decided to make the event double the fun.

From 11pm - 3 pm will be a Beach Party. Come and join the fun with bouncy tents, delicious food, piñatas, exciting games and prizes for all the family. Anyone looking for a good bargain is bound to find a treasure at a huge yard sale. Amazing items will be Raffled throughout the Beach Party event. All of this has been organised by the wonderful Holy Cross teachers and will happen right on the beach in front of Wet Willy's dock.

From 3pm onwards, the community is invited to come inside Wet Willy's Bar and Grill for the charity event. Supporters can participate in 50/50 draws and Live Auction. Excellent entertainment from local bands will keep everyone tapping their toes all evening.

Some of the items available at the auctions include: Romantic dinners at Blue Lotus, Casa Picasso, Christo's and Portifino, massage and beauty treatments from Brahma Blue, Carole Goudreau Esthetic and Sol Spa and use of a boat that takes eight people, including a Captain for a whole day's personalised trip.

Bring your family and friends to this once a year Cinco de Mayo 'Faces of the Future' Charity Extravaganza. Who would think that you could have so much fun in one place and walk away knowing that you've done something wonderful for your community.

To volunteer, donate items for the auction, raffle or yard sale, please contact the School office on 226 - 3456. If you are in a band or a musician and are able to volunteer on the day, please do get in touch.

* located on the Hustler Tours pier

May I donate one of my watercolors?
Sample of my work is here: http://www.artcee.net/

Cheers,
Cecilia

OP Offline
Originally Posted by CeeSF
May I donate one of my watercolors?
Sample of my work is here: http://www.artcee.net/

Cheers,
Cecilia

Why not!! I believe the school will accept anything that can be auctioned off!! Just use the e-mail contact on my first post!!

Thanks!!
Carlos

Will do, Carlos (that's my Dad and Brother's name!).
Thanks,
Cee

Water color donation would be wonderful CeeSF - checked your site loved the art work.

The correct number to call is for any information is...
School office
226-3456

smile

The correct email contact is [email protected] the one listed above is no longer being used.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

Thanks TG!
I've sent an email to the new email address.
Cheers,
Cee

Wonderful Cee got it thanks. smile

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

FYI
Here is the painting I'm donating for the auction, it's called May Flowers
[Linked Image]

It's lovely!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 261 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.