Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Ya'll don't forget..... Spyder will be down there then too!!!! I think she already left, and will be there for three weeks. Try and find her as well!!! You should have quite a group. [Linked Image]
Debbie

Tx.Cat.....call me when you get here. We'll hook up for some drinks.
Tammy

Hey Texascat: Better watch out for guys like me. I drink dos "watered down drinks" just waitin for da Lilies ta Wither. Wishin I was there now. Couple more months for me. Have a nice time. We expect a FULL report when ya get back.

Gone fishing!!
T
T
you bet sandshaker!! i can't wait, i get butterflies everytime i think about coming to ac!! sorry you won't be there bill, i would love to meet you. don't worry about me, i watch out, as long as i eat a bite i'm good to drink at a pace!!! texasdawg will be right beside me also. i was going to wear a bib for you too!! may be next time. i got 3 new swimsuits for the trip.
ready to try all kinds of drinks and wonderful food, trying to loose some weight so i can enjoy the food...

G
guzzler Offline OP
OP Offline
G
does Ramon's have a good bar? Is that where the party starts?

P
P
Ok Guzzler ... sounds like your the real deal ... just wanted to taunt a bit to see if we could get the "juices" going on the board ... not that anyone here needs taunting ...

Chloe .... no one has hijacked my ID ... it's me

maybe it's because my first pilgrimage to AC is only 6 weeks away ... I must be getting flustered ...

Ramons has a nice bar,
BC'S has a great party bar, good folks hanging out, Hideaway has a good bar, Palapa up north has a good bar, Pier lounge is a great place, Iguanas night clup is real nice, airconditioned and all, Fidos bar is fun, the list goes on and on.... pick your fav and party!!!

Reality..What a concept!
G
guzzler Offline OP
OP Offline
G
So now that we have a list of bars, what is they age group of some? or is there an age group?
What one usually gets the craziest?
Where do the young handsome divers hang out? Where is the beer cold and the music hot?
Where ever it is that is where we will be.

Papashine,
You got it pretty well covered. If you drop Ramon's down it is also in order of our preference (except for that night club thing). Of course our preference is usually defined as anything thats open.

Has Woody got the restaurant behind him (re)opened yet? There was a great deal of discussion about that here this weekend between his SP neighbor and myself.

S
S
Yes! The Restaurant at Woody's Wharf is open and Carmen is serving very good meals from 11AM until 10PM. Be sure to try it out.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.