Re: HURRICANE PICS #27990
10/01/00 10:04 PM
10/01/00 10:04 PM
ft. worth, texas
F
[email protected] Offline

[email protected]  Offline
F
Dear Sandshaker, This is Rick and Cheri from Texas. You might know us, I wear a patch on my eye and we've been coming there for 4 years, twice a year. Let us know what we can do to help. I talked with Hilly Boo on Sat night at 11:30pm your time and he said it was getting rough. We are coming down on the 28th of Oct. and staying at the Holiday. Please let us know what we can do or bring down. When you get back on line let us know what is the situation there and again what we can do. Thanks,
Rick and Cheri

Re: HURRICANE PICS #27991
10/01/00 11:20 PM
10/01/00 11:20 PM
Allen,TX,USA
T
TexasCat Offline

TexasCat  Offline
T
sandshaker please give an update, how are you doing? how are things on ac? have you heard from gaz cooper? he was posting sat.

Re: HURRICANE PICS #27992
10/02/00 12:30 AM
10/02/00 12:30 AM
mt. pleasant,texas usa
C
camellia w. stephenson Offline

camellia w. stephenson  Offline
C
My daughter and son-in-law are on AC. They are staying at Xanadue. Their names are Bill and Michelle Zachry. He is a student at the medical school. I talked to them about 8:00 am central time on 10/1/00. I would like to know if they are okay. I have been praying for all of you in San Pedro. Their phone # is 4234. Thanks, Camellia

mims
Re: HURRICANE PICS #27993
10/02/00 10:02 AM
10/02/00 10:02 AM
Corpus Christi, Texas USA
Debbie Offline

Debbie  Offline
Sandshaker,
Worried sick. Wringing my sweaty hands. We are ALL praying for you, our friends, San Pedro and also Caye Caulker. I hear Caulker got the worst of it. Patiently waiting for the plane to send in a report. Love to you. Will be sending $$$ to the San Pedro Town Council. Does Caye Caulker have one as well??? Much love,
Debbie

Re: HURRICANE PICS #27994
10/02/00 10:17 AM
10/02/00 10:17 AM
Chapel Hill, NC USA
J
Jenn Offline

Jenn  Offline
J
Me too, anxiously waiting to hear everyone's OK.
Debbie, aren't you in TX? Jeff Gram is in Houston now (I think) he's organizing relief. His email is [email protected] He's the owner of Cayo Espanto. I've sent my $$ as well, let me know if you find a site for Caye Caulker.

oops, he's in Atlanta.

[This message has been edited by Jenn (edited 10-02-2000).]

Re: HURRICANE PICS #27995
10/02/00 01:44 PM
10/02/00 01:44 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
A
ss - when you are back, please tell us how to help. thinking of you. - jane
ps - hope the best for all who are looking for family. our fingers are crossed for you all.

Re: HURRICANE PICS #27996
10/02/00 03:12 PM
10/02/00 03:12 PM
Corpus Christi, Texas USA
Debbie Offline

Debbie  Offline
Jenn,
Yes, I'm in Texas.... It was just my personal opinion that rather than send my $$ to someone going down with relief items that may or may not be needed, I figured the town council would know the pulse of the town and it's needs much better than an outsider. (MY PERSONAL OPINION ONLY) Not that I don't think Gram is doing a fantastic thing.... HE IS!!!! Sent my $$ out this morning. Anyone on the board care to speculate how long the mail will take in this instance???? Hate for it to get there three weeks from now. Although I know the rebuilding will take a lot longer, and there will still be numerous needs then.
Debbe

Re: HURRICANE PICS #27997
10/02/00 04:04 PM
10/02/00 04:04 PM
Chapel Hill, NC USA
J
Jenn Offline

Jenn  Offline
J
Debbie, I was wondering about the mail too. Which is why I chose to send what I could now w/Jeff. Sent via town board page, but I don't know when they'll be able to access that, either. My heart goes out to them. Living here in "hurricane central" NC, I know that every bit helps. Did you find anything out on Caye Caulker?

Re: HURRICANE PICS #27998
10/02/00 09:14 PM
10/02/00 09:14 PM
el cerrito, california, USA
A
amylime77 Offline

amylime77  Offline
A
hey sandshaker. i know things are crazy and i really hope everything is o.k. im also hoping that if you get out there and see my friend Bud again, please let me know if he is alright. Thanks.

Re: HURRICANE PICS #27999
10/03/00 08:29 AM
10/03/00 08:29 AM
S
Sylvia.Eiley Offline

Sylvia.Eiley  Offline
S
Hi every one in San Pedro,cant believe it's happening again. To Oliver and family from your mother,I am trying to get home,I am in miami,please take Bruce, care of the family and yourself.Hi Charlene,Bruce,Jackie,Vicky and Landy and all of San Pedro.See you all as soon as I can get a flight home.I am praying that every one is okay.Love Sylvia

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Links
Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
Maruba Beach Klub and Spa is the premiere Secret Beach spa and restaurant located on the crystal blue waters of the Caribbean Sea at the center of Secret Beach, Belize
First Class Accommodations for the Budget Traveler

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
ReefTV
Love FM
The Reporter
PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater
San Pedro Fun Finder
Paradise Guy Event Calendar
Cayo Event Calendar

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Belize Happy Adventures
Conch Creative
Caribbean Culture & Lifestyle
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Click for Ian Anderson's Caves Branch, Welcome to a World of Adventure
Lil Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
ShoutChat Box
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (elbert), 122 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics72,253
Posts483,193
Members19,700
Most Online2,982
Jan 29th, 2019

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.