#279961 05/10/08 09:37 PM
T
thecore Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Is that acceptable?

C
C
.my Husband says YES!!!!! It is done..mostly by Europeans..its not illigal..go for it...

LONELY PLANET SAYS TOURIST LOVE OUR ART. BEST PRICES ON ART.
Topless on Front Street?

Gone fishing!!
T
thecore Offline OP
OP Offline
T
we are 3 ladies who will be on staying on the beach

T
thecore Offline OP
OP Offline
T
what kind of fresh produce and meats can we buy at the store? and the name of the store.

thanks
the core

T
thecore Offline OP
OP Offline
T
and is there wireless access available?

i know lots of questions..

thanks

The Core

P
pedro2
pedro2
P
I was topless on a boat today, in full public view.

#279978 05/11/08 04:37 AM
C
C
I get asked this question a lot in my store. I would have to differ with Cooper's opinion of topless bathing. The police wouldn't arrest you for it, but they would probably ask you to put your top back on (while ogling you at the same time) I know this because I've seen it happen. Belizean women are very modest, and many don't swim in bathing suits, but in shorts and a T-shirt. If you want to go topless, it would need to be on a peir south of the village near the airstrip, or north. Its just not done openly, unless you're European and don't care about local customs. I don't mean to sound like a prude - BECAUSE I'M NOT - its just not done openly.

C
C
And for your other questions: Barrier Reef Sports Bar which is on the beach, right in the middle of the village has free wireless internet.
There are several stores to buy food, Chan's Super Market, Chinatown, J&L are to name a few. The meats are chicken, pork and beef. For fresh produce, there is Miss Julia's which is located on Front Street across the street from Amanda's Place, there are also several other fruit stands, one is on the side street that runs next to Agave restaurant, around the corner from the bank. The fruits and vegetables which are in season all year are banana, pineapple, papaya, watermelon, tomato, cucumber, peppers, onions, carrotts, cilantro, squash. Mango and avacado are seasonal and are coming into season right now. For fresh seafood, check out the peirs on the east side at around 4 p.m., for fishermen cleaning their catch of the day.

T
thecore Offline OP
OP Offline
T
we don't want to expose to kids.. or to those who are offended.. that is not our intent.. but to get that tan all over effect..
it will be at our area of the beach, sout of the airport not all over town..

Respectful
The Core.

Last edited by thecore; 05/11/08 06:11 PM.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day