Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Celeste Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Does anyone know the condition of the Hideaway Hotel? I am specifically needing info on the welfare of my son, Carter and my mother, Elaine Le noir. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please respond ASAP. By the way, cell phone service is still working, but the roads are so flooded that no one can go south from the airstrip to check.
Thanks.

P
P
I was there a few weeks ago and met the ladies from the Hidaway. Are they from Texas?
They make a mean hamburger.
GOOD LUCK.
pc

C
Celeste Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Yes, they are from East texas. I understand that there is no phone, so no info right now. I guess pray is all we can do.... Take care,
Celeste

T
T
Celeste, Dallas Dave here. No idea on condition of Hidaway. Scared shitless just like you. Am taking first plane to San Pedro on American. Do you want to meet up with me and go together? Tim and Elisabeth are staying above my apartment, Lacy and Eric are still at home. No word after the eye went thru. Call me at: 972-690-1477 or 214-544-1442 or Jerry's : 817-410-8010 or email my sister: [email protected].

Hang in there, Gal,
Dave

Dave Burnette's sister, temporarily using his account
C
C
Dear Celeste,
Our hearts go out to you and we only hope that you have found Carter and your mom safe and sound! I spoke with George Moralez in Corozal @3:00 today and he only could tell me that the phones and power were out. Please let us know if we can help in any way! We love you and miss you all so very much and hate that you have to be going through such a
helpless situation! Good Luck! Cindy,Brittany and Chase

T
T
Dave, Call Celeste at 785-843-1458 she is trying to reach you.

Dave Burnette's sister, temporarily using his account

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.