Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Hello--

I am looking for a hotel but all I seem to find are places with multiple rooms, big kitchens, etc. - that is great for families/groups, but I am a single girl. I have always traveled VERY cheaply, and this time can spend some $. I am looking for something not too far from the center, on the sea, hopefully a swimming pool, although I am coming for the snorkeling primarily. I don't want to seem like a crazy diva, but I want something really nice, but not the condo-style. Suggestions anyone? Thanks!! Susie

Last edited by susie8888; 05/18/08 04:46 PM.
SunBreeze Hotel

Try looking at Portofino it has got a great pool and the entire resort has been recently redone. As for the location you can snorkel at Mexico rocks which is just out from the resort. also you must try Hol Chan our marine reserve.

J
J
How about Ramon's?

J
J
Ramon´s is really neat, close to town and has the nicest stretch of beach, and if you really want to treat yourself this time, Check out mata chica, or azul up north, both really exotic and very chic.

F
F
I think the Blue Tang Inn might suit you,small,close to town, swimming pool a dock to snorkel from and a small kitchen(even if you don't think you need one it's always nice for the doggy bag)Very accommodating staff and a lovely continental breakfast. Enjoy....

You'd be well suited at Sunbreeze for sure!

Have you looked at The Tides?

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.