Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
from a friend...

I was doing research for a client and happened upon the Caye Caulker Water Taxi Association website at http://www.cayecaulkerwatertaxi.com/home.php, when lo and behold I noticed that you can now book water taxi tickets online! Amazing!

The progressive Caye Caulker Water Taxi Association needs to teach the all the bus associations how to get with the program. Novelo's, James Bus and all the other buses need to get together and modernize. Heck, try as you might, even if you begged for it, you cannot even find an up-to-date listing of all the bus runs from, lets say, Belize City to Cayo daily. And this should be public information posted everywhere, especially if Cayo wants visitors.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
response from another friend...

That's a good point. One of the more common questions I get is "where can I get a bus schedule?"

The BTB has some schedules. But of course there are so many different bus lines -- National Transport, James, BZBus, Tillet's, Usher's, Gilharry and about 20 or 30 more. And schedules change frequently. So it's probably impossible to maintain an accurate and up to date total country-wide schedule. However, it would be useful to at least have the major carriers like National Transport and James and updated schedules for the major routes.

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 241 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.