Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#285474 06/18/08 09:31 PM
pugwash Offline OP
OP Offline
After much careful consideration, I have decided that I will forgo my powers of logic and reasoning, an also succumb to cult membership!

It seems to be all the rage these days, and as its apparently much more socially acceptable to follow blindly whatever is presented to me by a well spoken empty suit than it is to question the math and the reasoning behind the presentation.

I'm sure I will be much happier in future.

Having made the decision though, I am now considering the pros and cons of a new cult as opposed to the most popular current offering? I have no Liberal Guilt that needs assuaging, and even though my forefathers were held in slavery, I expect no Reparations, (a new Ferrari from the descendants of the long dead Romans who not only enslaved Britons, but also occupied my country would be a pleasant bonus however)

Apparently, the first rule of leadership is promise anything, but try not to narrow it down too much to anything that could be considered a "specific" promise: how about this?

You will all have lots more of whatever it is you want more of, and the (insert word here) will learn not too take us for granted ever again.....YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHH RAAA Raaaa

Followed quickly by:
And never again will you personally have any responsibility for anything.....RRRRaaaaaaahhh!

The crowd is in a frenzy now........time to start recruiting

In selecting the cult guidelines, I can't help but wonder if the rules could be perhaps less Marxist and more, well you know, about me?

Members will be reminded that the #1 requirement is to shower praise, warranted or not, on well you know, Me, and anyone questioning the worthiness of a middle aged fat balding white guy with no political achievements will be branded as sexist, racist, carbo-phobic or follicley biased

I've decided that rather than Tree Huggers, Greenies, Eggheads and especially Members of the Media, I'm limiting membership to females between the age of 18 and 30, and comely young Asian girls, especially those blessed with twin sisters, will be more than welcome to worship at the alter of Pug smile

It's rarely rocket science, it's usually just math: then again if you can't do the math.......
Well shoot, I guess that leaves me out.. frown I was considering on shaving my head, tithing 100% of my hard earned cash to the alter of Pug while flogging myself with lobster pizza from Pedro's, but since I'm past the age limit, I will quietly decline and continue on my quest for self fullfilment whether it be in booze, books or bad-A$$$es.. smile

Take the road less traveled
pugwash Offline OP
OP Offline
You may qualify under the Huge Breasts Trump Age exemption clause: this (these?) may require further examination, remember, its all about me! smile

It's rarely rocket science, it's usually just math: then again if you can't do the math.......
Ha.

mikeywaz
count me out too. want to consider refining the age spread?

E
E
MIMI ?????

If MIMI is in it, count me out, even if I could qualify under the age bracket (which I CAN'T).

At what age is it determined I am old enough to know better?
I'm in Pug. I don't fit any categories, but have contacted the Supreme Court to see if they can get me redefined as a "comely young Asian girl". laugh

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
Well, Bobber, I've looked up each of those words, and they don't seem to fit you, either individually or collectively. However, Pug will certainly need willing minions to act as the necessary procurers, as he will undoubtedly be busy indoctrinating those prospective members who do fit his rigid criteria. whistle

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
In other words KC..... Pug is going to need a LOT of help making sure the new members muster up???

Take the road less traveled
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 284 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.