Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
OP Offline
After being maligned as someone who baits others into sarcastic arguments, I just want you to know that I also go to great distances with no consideration as to cost or time to try and help others moving to Belize and wanting information. Myself and two good friends, with between us combined experience in Belize of over 100 years, are going to have lunch on Tuesday with a gentleman who purchased property in Belize and is moving there the end of July. We began conversing when we noticed each other on the message board. Unlike some others seeking information, he did not unmercifully pick on me. Therefore my friends and I will leave Sunday traveling to Buenos Aires for this lunch.

Just another example of the willingness to help common with so many of us Expats when not maligned, criticized, or have our comments doubted and challenged and as to accuracy.

Such selflessness and sacrifice is noble, indeed!!

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
bywarren, i think many of us here have figured out that some others just feel the need to bash people. for what reason is their own business.

i, for one, have felt you have been an asset to this board for many years. you would not remember, but i briefly met you at the board party at Caribe Island in 2002. for what it's worth, i respected you then, and i respect you now.

tell Harvey i said 'best of luck with the move'. smile

OP Offline
Oh thanks, I feel much better now - you might have notice signs of depression. wink Yes sweetjane even with my advancing loss of memory, I remember meeting you at that party. We were talking on the back side of the bar and I think Bill was setting at the end of the bar.

what sucks is, some of us who are only trying to be helpful or poke a little fun often end up having to defend ourselves or beliefs, or justify who we are or what we do. it shouldn't have to be that way.

smile friendships and sharing are the best!

Dare To Deviate
bywarren, could you bring back some great cuts of beef and then invite us over for a cookout?

I know you are just dying to show the boarders what a wonderful generous fellow you are - and a great chef to boot!

OP Offline
That is against the law and you know how law abiding I try to be.

bummer. I was starting to daydream about a juicy steak. Have to go Texas I guess.

OP Offline
Again, being a generous person, I will eat an extra one while there and so you don't have to dream about it, I will tell you in person how wonderful and tasty it was.

I do owe you a lamb dinner. You were off the island when I did the last one.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.