Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#286641 06/28/08 07:45 AM
S
OP Offline
S
Can someone please tell me where Estels is. I can't seem to find it anywhere on any map and the site has no address.
TIA
We are trying to have breakfast there this morning.

//ambergriscaye.com/maps/art/map1sm.gif

This should help. On the beach, not far South from central park.

Wish I were having a fryjack and coffee there this morning frown

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
Just walk the beach, can't miss it, next to centeral park as Otter says. Every day but Tuesday - they are closed.

"Hold on Tight To Your Dreams" ELO
E
E
I wonder what Charles has on the grill today?

God Bless The Reef!
XO, if Charles is doing ribs, somebody save me some. He fixed the best ribs I have ever had, when I was there in March, and I've had a hell-of-a-lot-of-ribs!!!

We were there this morning, for a farewell breakfast. Mmmmm.
Mayan eggs and fry jacks--fantastic. When I get pictures up there should be a couple of the bird--forget her name already, but lots of fun to watch. Back to the real world tonight.

E
E
AZ - The Saturday of TS Arthur we had to move the grill to the north side of the patio since the rain was blowing in from the south. I tell you what those ribs just fell off of the bone. Charle's habanero sauce was perfect. It was a 4 napkin meal. Oh and Ms. Estel's potato salad wasn't too shabby either.

I got indoctrinated back in January when my buddy and I were spending our last afternoon on the island drinkin' Belikins and soaking up the sun before heading to BC's. Charles offered us the last 2 portions of a pork tenderloin he'd been grilling. Man was that good! Tender, just spicy enough and a great last meal of a great week.

As Anthony Boudain says "Food always tastes better when there's sand between your toes".

God Bless The Reef!
great quote! I will definitely use that one.

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
ExOkie, now I know you are a SERIOUS rib man: eating Charles ribs in the middle of a tropical storm. Now that's dedication. Well, maybe the Belikin's help a little!!!!

E
E
azbob - What was cool was it was the last day for a lot of Jerry Jeff fans and a bunch of them were there drinking, talking about the week and watching the storm. Heck there wasn't much else to do but sit and listen to the good music, watch the poor people with luggage getting on the Island Shuttle in the driving rain, marvel at how huge the breakers were on the reef, drink Belikins and eat good food. I got them all to order the ribs and they raved about them. I know that there were a quite a few $200+bzd beer/food bills that afternoon. That made Charles smile and got me a free breakfast the next morning. smile

God Bless The Reef!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.