Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
I guess we are fortunate in as much because of my business that I accumulate Continental air miles up the yang yang........we fly from Seattle to Belize first class for $543.00 plus 30,000 air miles each. Everything we buy goes on our Continental Airlines credit card.

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
Oh yeah, now I have enough points/miles, for a free Feb. ticket.
woohoo!!!!

Dare To Deviate
Chloe, you have to work the system while you can.....I wonder about the longevity of the mileage programs.

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
Elbert, I see the same thing on the link as you typed, but it's dated March 15...my tickets are more this year too, but I figure that when you spread it out over a couple of weeks, it doesn't seem as bad. You can't take it with you. I bought last week for August just in case prices keep going up. Worst case, I'll just make it a one way ticket and stay! Hope to meet some of you nice folks while I'm there.

Now live from beautiful downtown San Pedro.
SweetJane,
What site did you use for PHL to BZE at $652 or what time of year. I am have been looking everyday and they are in the $700's.

Thanks,

Renee

Definitely use the miles as you accumulate enough for a ticket. Industry buzz is that those freq flyer program's days are numbered...

renee - you piqued my curiosity.

i use cheaptickets.com, and booked for august. when i looked a month ago, prices were the same (more or less) till the end of the year.

when i looked today, august was still $650, but sept, oct, nov all were over $730. you are right. things are changing.

get 'em while they're hot, folks!

S
S
lowest from boston i found for february or april $725.00 if you are willing to travel mid-week it comes out cheaper. This is not much different then we have been paying maybe $100.00 but that is a fee issue not ticket price.

Guess the airfare prices will keep the number of tourists down. In the past there were posts about keeping AC a secret so it didn't become over populated. Those that have visited before will find a way to get there. We love the island and don't want to miss out on our annual visit. Love the message board

prices have skyrocketd from Columbus, but I think it's the domestic portion that's killing me.

D&J -- you are so right. I want to see belize do well, but can't help feeling selfish now and again when I get to have more of it to myself smile

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.