Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
If you go to Belize and order imported Mexican booze, it's going to be a bit expensive, just as if you go to New York and order pricey imported French wines. When in Rome ...

--Lan Sluder

Lan Sluder/Belize First
http://www.belizefirst.com
Nancy would be thinking of Caramba's.....one of my favs.

And a certain admin/journalist would delete this if I named a certain good, inexpensive (local) restaurant located a 2 minute walk N of Banyan Bay and 30 seconds S of Marina's store.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
begins with an a??? Trying to get my bearings.

It's great to be .....

.....Happy Birthday terrielinn..... smile

Dare To Deviate
Thanks Chloe - Hope to not be getting older - just better

It's great to be .....

Mangos (referenced earlier I believe as the place between Blue Water and Rubies) has some nice apps. I made a meal of apps and a salad a couple nights and it was reasonable and very tasty.

N
N
Thanks KLCman, you are correct. Very good and great service.

We didn't go to Belize to order Mexican booze. Do they have it there? Though I would have liked to have a good dark beer.

N
N
Sal777, that's the name of it. They have a great menu and I agree about the appetizers. Very good.

C
canuker Offline OP
OP Offline
C
thanks for the info guys - I have had good experices with the street vendors here as well - - but there will be a couple of kids joining us on the island in a couple of days and finding a good burger/fries place has been impossible - - by "good" i mean cheap.
So far, asside from the street vendors, everything else we have eaten has been far more expensive then back home. pizza was like 45.00BZD - for a pizza you wouldnt pay more than 10-15 dollars for at boston pizza back home. had a stir fry too - checked the price before hand and thought it seemed just slightly over "reasonable" but when i got the bill it said that all prices were in US dollars!!! What the heck... why would you have US prices in Belize? needless to say i was a bit shocked.

Ok i have vented enough - - asside from the food (prices), the island has been really good so far - But thank you all for your suggestions, i will check out all of your recomendations - we are here for a few more weeks yet.

Blue Moon in front of Big Daddy's does very reasonable and tasty burgers. Nice location too.

www.conchcreative.com
Belize Wedding Photography

Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.