Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#287792 07/08/08 11:32 PM
Sal777 Offline OP
OP Offline
I've been to SP before but only for a quick week trip. . . clearly loved it as I'm coming back. I'll be there for 6 weeks this fall. . . and although I'm happy to leave most of the craziness of my life in the US behind, yoga and acupuncture are two things I'm hoping to find on the island. . .

Yoga - I remember reading about someplace on the northern part of the island that has regular classes -- anyone know details? Any place else? I've been practicing for years, but always do much better w/an instructor and some other yogis . . on the beach would be delightful. (Sure seems like the patio above the Blue Water Grill would be a great spot at sunrise or sunset)

Acupuncture - to be found on SP? Ideas on where and cost?

THANKS in advance for your input and namaste.

Yoga: Xaman Ek Resort and Spa.
Not sure about Acupuncture, but I think Master Lee does that (along with Kung Fu massage).

Live and let live
kirsten has the place up north, she is LOVELY. I live wicked south, and we had talked about doing something down here...let me know where you'll be staying and i'll see if we cant work something out.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 273 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.