Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
i'm a skeptic these last few days...anybody confirmed her sighting? i hope so, i've been really worried. would be just like her working at a clinic though.

J
J
Jane....I'm quoting Marty...if you cant trust him...etc.....lol

B
B
YES, Jane. It's true. She is okay and working in the clinic. Her Mom is estatic, but said she had BETTER call her in the next day or so. Tammy's boss at Basil Jones called Tammy's Mom and told her she has fresh water, food , and a generator...so she is set. [Linked Image]

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
ok, jerrico...just wanted to hear it came right from marty. i trust him too. YIPPEEE!!! thanks marty for your diligent work. we can rest a little easier tonite.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
belize mama - tammy should know what a good friend she has in you. i'm sure her mom appreciates it. lets all breath a collective sigh...ready...SIGH!!!

I have one Belikin beer left, that I brought home from SP in June. When I see her fingers posting on this board, I will open it, I was saving it for a very special time, and that will be the time.

Dare To Deviate
B
B
Oh I am so jealous Lois. I haven't had a Belikin for quite a while. [Linked Image]
I do have an Italian Birra in the frig but it isn't even close.

[This message has been edited by Belize Mama (edited 10-06-2000).]

J
J
shoot....all I can say is "This Bud's For You!"

T
T
I KNEW ALL ALONG SHE WAS OK. I KNEW SHE WAS HELPING OTHERS. I'M GLAD TO KNOW SHE'S O.K SANDSHAKER I WILL BE THERE OCT 21-26, STILL LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU, I LOVE BELIZE AND IT'S PEOPLE..... CAN'T WAIT!1 I LOVE YOU SANDSHAKER!!!1

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
call me, we'll have a toast. i have 1 1/2 bottles of cane juice left. anyone want to come to pa for a drink?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 379 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.