Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#28840 10/07/00 08:36 AM
W
whitey Offline OP
OP Offline
W
VALLEY IS WORRIED, ANYBODY SEEN TOM,, PLEASE COMMUNICATE TO ME,,"tom" OR ANYONE ELSE COULD YOU GO TO THE END OF THE AIR STRIP TO GIVE ME DESCRIPTION OF 'FAMILY TIME ' HOUSE BOAT,(SUNK, WRECKED),,,,CANARIO ( TRI HULL)IS ON HIGH GROUND,,
COLLECT CALL, 337 662 6401 OR EMAIL
BRINGING SUPPLIES ASAP..

STANDBY
THANKS
KATHLEEN

J
J
Kathleen-

I spoke to my Dad, Captain Tom, this morning. He is fine. He gave information to e-mail Valley. Our connection was bad, but I think her e-mail [email protected]. Here is a report from my Dad at Rendezvous.
It was a really bad connection, so I am not sure that I heard everything. He can use a cell phone to call out only from the roof of his house. There are no phones or e-mail on the island at this time. He said that animals were fine which I am so thankful for! It sounded like there is either roof damage or the roof is gone from Rendezvous. There is water damage and trees done on the property and there will be no electicity for about 2 months. He would like Valley to bring down 24 D batteries (size for flashlights) and an electrical voltage meter. This is all that I could hear before the connection went bad. My e-mail is [email protected] and number is 202-588-8886 if you need any more information.
Jennifer

W
whitey Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Any news. kathleen

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
jennifer, have you seen this post?:
mary anne
. posted 10-08-2000 05:15 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Has anyone seen or heard of Colleen and Glen ? They are our dear friends and I am booked to fly in on October 13th. With the phone lines down and Continental not fly in from Houston I don't know whether we can make it. Please, someone if you have seen them update us and they have many family members here in Toronto that would like to hear.
Many thanks and my thoughts are with you all.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
note: colleen and glen own rendezvous.

W
whitey Offline OP
OP Offline
W
janeinPA

they are all ok,
serious damage to the whole island,, there will be no electric, tec, water, for sometime,,do not plan to come,,is is a disaster,
only if yu plan to camp out, and rough it and want to see, but they are not letting touris in,,
i am their friend and going home soon .
o will give a message,,
everthying is in the maximum chaois,,more than you can imagine,,sorry,, you must go somewheres else,,
you can write to 'marty' he can tell you,,

take care,,

i lost everything,,

and friends too,,

pray,
kathleen

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
kathleen, i am sorry for your losses. all i can say is that good always seems to triumph through chaos. hang tight.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 278 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.