Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
calling all volunteers,

we hope to hold our next clinic sept. 15th-19th and need 2 dentists and auxiliaries (no experience neccesary) to do so. please let me know asap if you're available to come or if you know of anyone. i need about 60 days to aquire your temporay belizean dental license. no one has been there since june and even though the team was very productive, they barely touched on the needs of all the kids.

thanx for your help. there is a great need and the children so appreciate it!

please let your people know that our San Pedro Smile Center is a modern, air conditioned, 2 operatory, dental clinic located at Holy Cross School (www.holycrossbelize.org) on the island of ambergris caye (www.ambergriscaye.com) and our focus is on the restorative needs for children ages 4-12. we typically see patients 4 or 5 days 8-3 with an hour for lunch so i encourage volunteers to come for 8-10 days to get in some r.& r.
i will try to get complimentary or at least discounted lodging, 20% off the air fare to the island, discounts on tours, snorkeling, diving, fishing or golf to enjoy on your off day(s) and documentation for tax purposes.
we're now just planning a trip in sept. and if you know of any interested persons please have them contact me at this e-mail address.

thanx for your support!
dr mark

Last edited by Marty; 07/12/08 10:29 AM.
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
calling all volunteers, (again)
we hope to hold our next clinic sept. 15th-19th and need 2 dentists and auxiliaries to do so. please let me know asap if you're available to come or if you know of anyone. no one has been there since june and even though the team was very productive, they barely touched on the needs of all the kids.
thanx for your help. there is a great need and the children so appreciate it!
please let your people know that our San Pedro Smile Center is a modern, air conditioned 2 operatory dental clinic on ambergris caye and our focus is on restorative for children ages 4-12. we typically see patients 4 or 5 days 8-3 with an hour for lunch so i encourage volunteers to come for 8-10 days to get in some r.& r.
i try to get complimentary or at least discounted lodging, 20% off the air fare to the island, discounts on tours, diving or golf they'd like enjoy on their off day and documentation for tax purposes.
we're now just planning a trip in sept. and if you have any interested persons please have them contact me at this e-mail address.
Mark Johnson <[email protected]>

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
alling all volunteers,

We plan to hold our next clinic Sept. 23rd-26th '08 and need 2 dentists and auxiliaries (no experience necessary) to do so. Please let me know asap if you're available to come or if you know of anyone that may. I'll need to acquire your temporary Belizean dental license for you. No one has been there since June '09 and even though the team was very productive, they barely touched on the needs of all the kids.

Thanx for your help!! There is a great need and the children so appreciate it! www.holycrossbelize.com

Please let your people know that our San Pedro Smile Center is a modern, air conditioned, 2 operatory, dental clinic located at Holy Cross School (www.holycrossbelize.org) on the island of Ambergris Caye (www.ambergriscaye.com) and our focus is on the preventive and restorative needs for children ages 4-12. we typically see patients 4 or 5 days 8am-3pm with an hour for lunch so I encourage volunteers to come for 8-10 days to get in some r.& r.
I will try to get complimentary or at least discounted lodging, 20% off the air fare to the island, discounts on tours, snorkeling, diving, fishing or golf to enjoy on your off day(s) and documentation for tax purposes.
We're now still planning this trip in Sept. and hope to also hold clinics in Nov. '08 and Jan. '09. If you know of any interested persons please have them contact me at this e-mail address.

Thanx for your support!
dr mark

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 227 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.