Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S

C
C
I find that so scary to contemplate (as a Canadian) and just generally as a participant in this amazing planet earth of ours. Where on earth is technology and our unstoppable consumption of resources going to take us? Have sometimes wondered why they can't find some way to clone oil. If they can create the technology to clone animals - why not turn that towards oil and other things.

C
C
I find it interesting lately that the minute I post anything the subject seems to go cold. Not really sure why that is happening. But seems to be the case recently.

There's no percentage in being overly sensitive when it comes to the internet.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

C
C
Thanks for the reply seashell - wasn't trying to be. Just seems like ever since I mentioned "East Indian" in my one post about Sherry - which I explained to divergal was not meant to be offensive - he was very nice - just used that as reference point to try and confirm which internet site was which - that topic goes dead immediately - even ones that were fairly lively til then (old Belize characters for instance). So just kind of made me wonder if being snubbed. Still don't know which internet place is divergal's - no response to my private message (and no word from Sherry so far).

This may end up doubled up as response - wrote one - hit submit - then comp. was frozen so did a new one - lol.

Cheers from Kelowna

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.