Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
S
License recall is for bars that have been trouble spots.

Jesse....thanks for the clarification.

How about a job for a 30 year makeup artist!? I know. Crazy. I don't really expect to find anything.

C
C
Actually, you could probably get hooked up with one of the local saloons. Plenty of young and want to look young local gals here. Especially when there's a funtion going on, which is often.

C
C
Hey Callitaday- Def heed the advice of coming here for more than a couple of weeks before you make a decision. I can't tell you how many people have bellied up to the bar with stars in their eyes after only being here for a week during Christmas. Sooooo many people think that they can throw a couple of bucks at "x" gimic and end up losing their a*s. Better listen to "Just Another Gringo in Belize" before hand! Also please remember that licenses won't really be granted to outsiders that could directly compete with the Belizian labor force. This includes bars, food stalls and especially tourist-based businesses. As with anywhere there are work arounds, and Belize is actually ranked one of the top places to do business in Central America and the Caribbean, but you need to have deep pockets and lots and lots of patience. Think of it this way - how hard would it be to open a fully LEGIT business in the US without actually being a citizen or resident? Actually that statement could be debated....

Canam #290185 07/24/08 01:26 PM
cracked up, I'm sure you meant "salon" and not "saloon". If you meant the latter, then your post takes on a whole different perspective.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

so it wasn't just me. I read the post and wondered if it was a tongue in cheek comment or simply an innocent typo....

All the girls get better looking the more time one spends in the "saloon".

Future full time Belizeans
Tommy & Sonia Blackledge
Magee, MS 601-849-1918
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 140 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,198
Posts500,015
Members20,458
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.