Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
OP Offline
C
Hi,
I am setting up a party in CC on April 2009. I have a few questions:

*looking for a restaurant that has some local music on site (I think Popeye's does, any other?) and would be willing to close down for us a for a night
*a band with local music (separate from the restaurant)
*a flower shop that sells loose flowers, not arrangements. Is there one on the island? if not, any recommendations in Belize City?

Thank you so much. I will probably have more questions as I get closer to the date. I love CC and can't wait to go back!

C
C
You may want to think about hiring someone.. try to Google "Sally the wedding planner caye caulker" her site should come up. She is very good and somtimes the stress of organizing a large party can take all the fun out of it.

LONELY PLANET SAYS TOURIST LOVE OUR ART. BEST PRICES ON ART.
Sally can be found here:

http://www.weddingscayecaulker.com/

She can help you with all of your questions and/or organize the whole thing - wedding or not.

T
T
We were there a couple of months ago and Sally helped us do a surprise renewal of vows. She was able to do it all. She is great and great prices.

Core

A
A
There are several outfits on CC (besides Sally) that are quite capable of helping you to plan your party. We at the Auxillou Beach Suites do party planning as well, as well as does Maria at Vega Inn and Gardens.

That said, there are no local bands on the island nor flower shops. Your best bet would be to have someone arrange those things for you, as they would need to liaise with numerous locals to get enough fresh cut flowers and to bring musical talent in from the mainland.

Live bands can be quite expensive to bring to CC, because you have to pay for hotel, transportation of the instruments, etc.

How big is your party in terms of attendees?

I think a restaurant would only block an evening off for you if the business you will be brining in will be more than if they stay open.

Thanks and cheers,
Wendy Auxillou

Wendy Auxillou
Auxillou Beach Suites
Caye Caulker, Belize
www.auxilloubeachsuites.com

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 282 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day