Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Waraguma 2 is usually open a little later on Sunday, as of March. If anyone happens to go to Waraguma on middle street, please tell the family (Flores), especially Juan Pablo, we said hello. Last time we were there, we had our children with us ( 3 and 5). They would only eat cheese sandwiches at her place. We ate there almost every day! We have become such good customers and friends, she met us at the water taxi on our departure with cheese sandwiches and fresh fruit for our lunch. I still cry at the thought of it! I will post pics. Wow, I can't wait to eat there, again!! Her papusas are to die for! Adam, Jen, Landon, and Gavin Charlotte NC

B
B
(Is Tulu an Eiley? That is the family that owns and runs El Fogon - good food!)
Sorry, It's the Arceo family although one is married to a Placencia Eiley.

S
SER Offline
S
El Fogon is owned and operated by Susana Arceo Eiley with the occasional help from her sisters. She is an excellent and well known cook on the island. Her sister Shelly has opened The Orchid which is opened on the weekends. These women are one of the greatest San Pedrana cooks. You must try their food.

SER #288978 07/16/08 04:48 PM
C
C
Oh gawd....two of my favorite places to eat. Try the Lobster Burrito at Waraguma...I dare you to try to tackle it yourself.

that lobster burrito at Waruguma is the BOMB!!!!

definately for two.

B
B
Someone told me that if you only eat once on the island it should be at Waragumas, and I can add that if you eat there you may only NEED to eat once! the burritos are definitely "family sized"....

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.